Accenture

India10,874 reviews

Found 10,874 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,984 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Senior Procurement Analyst

I have improved my skill set matches all the requirements to job. In particular, my ability to work to tight deadlines and manage my time effectively make me a good fit for the role. For example, in my previous job I have to manage my own workload, taking briefs from colleagues in multiple departments and creating a priority order that keeps everyone satisfied.

I feel this is the best place to work. I feel very good to work here. I will recommend everyone to come and work here. your technical knowledge will be multiplied by working here. Management is the best and supportive. I want everyone to at least go through the interview process.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

sometimes long hours to meet dealine

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Good as usual

Great company to work if u r having with earnings and work you are doing . Good work environment, helping colleagues, good infrastructure, employee friendly

Pros

Work from home, competitive pay, family work culture

Cons

Long working hours

Fun and good place for a fresher

Accenture is my first organisation to work as a full time employee after completing my undergraduation. To be honest it's one of the best place to start as a fresher. You have a good work life balance. The people in the management are friendly. But most of the time the project you get tagged to is not that good with respective to technical usage or usage of any advanced technology (luckily I was not one of them) but these are the experience shared by my friends who got placed along with me in the campus placement. But I had a rough experience with the HR department regarding my exit.

Pros

Good number of promotions and hikes

Cons

Most of the projects are internal projects

Good culture & ample opportunities for cloud skills

Good work culture and infinite learning resources for cloud skills. Loyalty and meritocracy should be rewarded better to retain employees. Consistency in processes across projects does not exist due to the large organization size.

Have seen good growth in my career as part of Accenture

Have started my career from scratch and currently working as acting TL. Accenture has given me all the better opportunities for the growth in my professional life.

Good place to learn and explore your worth

Good place to learn and explore your worth.No StressGood job timingsGood projects to learn, mostly support.Onsite opportunities and many modules to work on.

Depends on project you are tagged to

My project didn’t have good team. No solution architect, devops manager. No one was following good software practices. It’s upon you to learn and implement.

Pros

Good increments if you have good manager

MNC with potential to learn (If you're lucky)

I worked there for about 2 years. I joined as a student and got trained in Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and SQL. Later we were put into projects at random. You can get lucky and land a good development project. Else it would be support.

Work culture is good. Management is good. But sometime it becomes difficult to get projects based on desired skills.

The work culture is good. Management is good. But sometimes it becomes difficult to get projects based on desired skills. Overall the Infrastructure of the company is very nice. Compensation is very good. Can be a very good start to your career. Brand value is very high.

Pros

work culture, Infrastructure, Management

Cons

Projects, Learning opportunities

Nice and cool place

Nice company to work with chill life.good opportunities to work small requirements in big company. visibility is less .pip culture needs to be removed.

Productive & valued

I am happy working with Accenture. I & my work is getting valued, timely appreciation m, feedback, encouragement, rewards, awards, growth opportunities were always right on point.

Good company with poor management in Verizon process

Workplace culture isn't good at all. There is no work/life balance. Verizon is the difficult process to work in as you will be doing monotonous job daily.

Pros

Nothing extra

Cons

Long hours, Poor leadership, No free meals, Work/life balance is horrible, Wfo

It is very impressive moment in this company

Felt happy and glad to work here from 2 years.... having achieved good experience .....want to move forward to change life with exceeding boundaries.... Thank you Accenture

Pros

Cafeteria

Cons

Short breaks

Slow paced

No growth. You will get only standard hike on yearly basis and there is not clarity on sub level movement. And there is a lot of politics. Senior management will not care about you

Better Experience salary is less

Work life balance is not there and less pay and hikes and learning is good Seniors are help full and training givrn is best before joining to the project

Inclusive and diverse work culture

Work culture is very good at Accenture. You can get help from different online and offline sources to complete your job on time. Accenture is driven by diversity and i feel great to be part of Accenture family.

Good company and lot of growth perspect.Learned many things related to the management and process of the project from end to end..also was involved in transitions of the projects..

learning at client place

Very less hike , growth and no motivation to work. No interaction with management and leads . No intensive for extra work. Don't get to know feedback which you gets from client. No transparency.

Average company

Micro management,Not good projects . Please check with manager before joining.Politics is there just like other MNC but these things depends on manager

Good place to learn and grow and for on site oppurunity

I was into production support role hence it was challenging initially we had to learn many application be in lot of calls and support 24/7. Had to work on weekends on rotational shift. If you are workaholic you can grow easily. If you want a work life balance its not possible in 24/7 work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with