Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

India10,255 reviews

Found 10,255 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,127 reviews

Good

Accenture is actually one of the best companies to work with, people stay there for years and decades , employees engagement part is really interesting

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to get some good work when you want to be productive

Work is not always a cup of tea when you are working in ITAnd it is always depend on the type of project you are moving in.People are not always eager and show interest to talk when we work in virtually.

A great work and learning space

A company good for career growth. Competitive environment. A lot of opportunities to learn and grow. Employee friendly and lot of benefits to make life easier.

Productive and Fun Work Place

It was a great place to work with a team.I was into BPO NCR ATM Machine manufacturing Intercompany Teradata EMEA Regions Process. I have learned new software tools like ERP R12 Version, Advance Excel & Outlook.

Good company

Accenture was a good start to my career. They pay you accordingly to the market value to retain employees. The leaves are good. The work culture totally depends on your project and people in them.

Stressful and Pathetic

All depends on project to project, but my experience is simple one word "Pathetic".Although Accenture would say we have option for multiple learning and certifications but where is the time for that. They are simple dragging an employee from any where from 13-16-7 hours.

Pros

Pay is good, hike is good, Learning Options

Cons

No work life balance No help from Management No time for learning, you have options but no time to work on it. Unprofessional people

Good

Good place to work. Friendly boss. Worked for financial planning and analysis profile. Felt very bad to leave company but i had no option. But it is very good place to work

Okayish

No salary while on bench Policy.You may be sent to PIP if you are on bench.No development projects.Management is very rude.HR are ruling the organization.Never join this company even if paid more.Salary has 10% variable and other benifts which is not part of CTC.

Pros

chaa gaye

Cons

sucxx

Good company..

Before joining make sure that you will be getting expected work location within your city because they can tag you for any random location.Management and leave policies are good.Try to grab maximum package before joining because they will offer you the minimum if you don't ask..

Pros

Good hike. Good culture.

Cons

Working can be stressful.

ProductiveEfficientWork-life balance depends on the projects you getManagement doesn't care about the work you doThey only care about how much work you do for extra curricular activities

Good

Place is awesome and the work culture is great.The team members leads and the hr people are very supportive and encouraging.They help us updated and updgrade our skills.

Learning is good and annual hike is good

Accenture is very good company for fresher. Learning and new opportunities is too good. Annual hike is too good. Friendly management and team members.

Pros

Good salary hike

Good Company to work.

Good Company to work. Work life balance depends upon the project. In my project there were many cultural programs. I enjoyed very much working at Accenture.

Cons

Working late hours if the clients are from US.

Good

Good technology stack, highly competitive environment,good career growth, good hike comparing to other service based organisations, sometime very stressful environment.

Productive and fun work place

God place to work. Very good support from the management and the team members were very helpful in the beginning. Good place to start as a fresher. Overall a great place to start.

Productive and nice work culture

Fun, productive oriented and good opportunity for freshers to learn much about software industry basics which will help To understand and plan career

Pros

Detailed policies, wfh option, free cab and bus facilities

Cons

No upto me

Not good for fresher

Work life balance depends on project to project.Lots of projects to get exposure in different domains.Salary on timeGood for 2 years3 month notice period is a huge cons

Good company

Good company to work and pay is good. Work life balance is good. Great learning experience and good exposure. Overall it's a good company to work and the variable pay is good

Pros

Salary

Cons

Job safety and promotion

Its a great place to work

Great company to start your careeer pays really well to freshers and other benefits too.Every company has its own challenges. But working here will give you great experience and help you grow as a person and in the firm as well

Pros

Free lunches and transportation

Cons

Sometimes the long hours

They provide good salary package for a fresher in Analytics division. The joining bonus is a lump sum and is paid handsomely for analytics analyst.

The interview experience was great. For the position of analytics analyst we had 4 rounds (on campus placement), resume screening and 3 interview rounds. 1st round was introductory and logical questions, 2nd round had hard core technical questions mainly related to statistics and final was round was the HR round.

Not bad

Medium work culture . More stressful to work especially in work from home situations. Most often only support is given to everyone even one who knows coding .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,318
8,561
3,673

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?