Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

An Excellent Professional Environment

Being part of Accenture is about being a better professional and it enables a resource to reach to greater heights technically & personally with the amount of exposure one would be able to get at Accenture. I believe that with a perfect plan of execution, best practices, true professionalism, Commitment and dedication, nothing is impossible and at my previous organizations & at Accenture I get to realize this every day. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to learn and work on cutting edge technologies and newer SAP work environments & modules like SAP GTS, SAP CC, SAP BI, BODS. Our Team worked very hard on an SAP GTS Upgrade from version 8.0 to 10.1 and I can say that this has been one of the most challenging, learning and one of the best experiences I have had in my 9 year SAP Career.

Pros

One of the Best Professional Environments

Same role

Very Productive and a safer environment to work in.

The workplace culture of Accenture is par excellence to other organizations. And the Equailty between all genders they follow their is completely applaudable.
Same role

Awesome working enviroment

Awesome company and kind and good working culture with many women facilities. Totally satisfied with working environment. Good cab facilities. Good learning opportunity. Classroom training. Encourage extra curricular activities
Same location

It's a great place to start your career. Accenture Invests a lot in your training. The people here are amazing, and the company puts a lot of emphasis on networking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,184