Accenture logo

Accenture Employee Review

Cool Place

At Accenture I was under the information technologies services wing. I have found that to be very learning and encouraged place for any individual to work. it has its own charm to let you be what you are and really perform.

Pros

decent annual hikes

Cons

working hours

Same role

For me Accenture is a very good company, if your working at Accenture your life is set and you will get plenty of knowledge and experience.

Overall it was get experience working with such a big organisation. It was my pleasure to work there and i have learned many things. Also you get all the facilities of travelling , shift allowances, They provide you work from home facilities. Also the campus is beautiful and clean. Thank you.
Same roleSame location

Accenture

Good company, opportunities, good place to work, good culture, nice place to learn too, work gets monotonous at times, good management
Same location

Very good organization where you can get new things to learn and exposure to latest technologies

Supervisors are sometimes good and sometimes they do not support at all.Even if you work really , you will not be paid that much until you beg your supervisor.Few managers are realy good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,205