Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

February 11, 2021
Excellent brand - in india getting spoiled due to non competitive pay and unqualified middle management. You get excellent work life balance and a great collaborative work environment.
October 27, 2020
Same role
Associate Manager (Former Employee) - Pune
Worst place to work for and worst work environment.No defined policy.No HR policies.Process is not digitized, most of the things are manual. It is not expected from such an IT company.
Pros
Cons
too many
September 4, 2020
Same role
Associate Manager (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I joined Accenture with its technology tower in 2019 post my MBA. It has been an exciting start marred by Covid and frequent switching of projects. Accenture has extremely bright and dynamic people where your performance is regularly monitored. One has to be on their toes with frequent learning, certification, capability work apart from their day to day project work.I wish the work-life balance was better. Overall a good company to work with.
March 23, 2021
Same location
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Had an awesome experience. Work environment is very friendly. The hardest part is that they layed me off due to covid-19. The reason is simple, They can't lay off others. Accenture heavily relies on service methodology. So, I can't blame directly right?!
Pros
Work environment, Teams
Cons
Shift timings are dynamic, Accenture won't take care of you untill you're on bench period
  1. Excellent brand - in india getting spoiled due to non competitive pay and unqualified middle management