Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Fine

A typical day at work is a bit stressful and also full of learning. The hardest part of the job was getting to know people in your team. Work culture totally depends on your team and manager. The enjoyable part is success parties and events.

Same role

Slow paced

A good workplace to interact and work with cross functional teams/clients. There is hardly any development. Absolutely no growth. Excellent policies. There is nothing mandatory to work for 9 hours everyday. The company is a brand, but I would not recommend this company to join as a fresher. It has got the blend of pros and cons.

Pros

No mandatory working for 9 hours, good policies.

Cons

No career growth
Same role

Accenture was a fun place to work with. I have gained more knowledge therewith the help of their training programs

Accenture was hesitant with promotions involving current employees. This is my individual view. But overall it was the best company I have worked with.
Same location

One of the good ones in service based companies.

Good work life balance and initial hikes.One of the good ones in service based companies. Good to join out of college but not for ambitious people.Good if you are preparing for some exam.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,201