Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Fun workplace, compitative and good culture.

January 5, 2021
Good working culture and compitative with others, more options for new technology swaps and training are available to get good opportunities in work place, to help our carrier growth.
April 10, 2021
Same role
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
April 10, 2021
Same role
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) - india
Lots of reponsibilites are given. Not enough recognition for the one who forgets to treat your manager as a king although your client appreciates your work.No help from management, just excuses.Managers take extra responsibilities from client for sake of budget without properly evaluating challenges then force the deadlines to juniors who work on it.After completion of work with extra efforts for few months, we receive feedback : it was normal work. But during execution they constantly give motivation as if its the most important task for Accenture's reputation but during performance communication they say otherwise.
Pros
join only for learning the skills and getting exposure for chaos
Cons
Dont join if you are having strong work ethic, skillset and leadership but no appetite for buttering your boss
April 7, 2021
Same location
New Business Process Associate (Former Employee) - Hyderabad
This company will provide a perfect training and provides you a advanced Crouse to gain knowledge abt other programs which can be used in future and help in develop your personality and friendly culture
  1. Fun workplace, compitative and good culture.