Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Gives Opportunities to Grows

Work life balance, Flexible working hours, learning and multiskilling opportunities. Fun rooms, Recreation rooms. Scheduled doctor's visit in office.

Same role

Worst Experience

If you are joining as a fresher, though management has ability to put into different domain of people choice, they won't do it. They always try to micro manage us
Same role

Cons: Worst Management, Culture

I don't recommend to join a company as fresher, no learning and management wasn't great.Please don't join this company , not much career growth.Thanks!
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!๐Ÿ‘

Pros

Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.

Cons

If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,185