Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Good place for a software industry beginner

March 28, 2020
It was a good opportunity for a beginner in a software industry. I had very good experience in my first project with great people. But with the second project, I personally had zero work life balance and a very critical manager who thought it was okay to tease me when I requested a day's vacation for a family member's surgery since I am not the one performing the surgery or undergoing it.
Pros
Good beginner location
Cons
No sense of a work life balance
May 3, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore
Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
March 13, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad
The company is good and nice environment extent facility’s and promotions are quite harder to get but over all hospitality is very good and cool I enjoyed my work with multiple international clients which’s gives us international exposure.
Pros
Good
Cons
Good
May 10, 2021
Same location
Transaction Processing Associate (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
My work experience in Accenture is Overall good. However I have some difficulties that everyone should face since it depends on our team. There is no night shift allowance.
  1. Good place for a software industry beginner