Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Good place to work as a beginner

February 8, 2018
I worked at Accenture full-time (For almost a year) Pros Tremendous scale of experience and thoroughly professional. There are a lot of career paths to choose from, you need to have a lot of patience and be vocal about what you want to do Cons This is not an opportunity for those that do not want to work. At Accenture everyone has a load of work to do and often times under very tight customer time lines. It is a challenge that I enjoy but many might find it stressful. Advice to Management Accenture is a fabulous company and has an amazing workforce.
June 25, 2020
Same role
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I made only Rs. 10,000 monthly in the beginning, but the hikes were nice. I made Rs. 16,000 monthly by the time I left. Don't expect compassion and help to focus and perform better here. This place is only for the competitive, ego-centered money maker. Regional sects speaking in tamizh only have made for themselves a club here. Be careful. People have huge egos and do politics. If you don't have a illustrious, competitve and skilled mind, this place isn't for you.
Pros
Team Outings to 3 to 5 star resaurants
Cons
Clash of egos and politics
May 22, 2020
Same role
Data management analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Accenture is very good in terms of paying hike and benefits. It got very good work culture. The leads and management is very supportive and always have your back.
June 7, 2021
Same location
Associate Application Developer (Current Employee) - Mumbai
Good work life balance and initial hikes.One of the good ones in service based companies. Good to join out of college but not for ambitious people.Good if you are preparing for some exam.
  1. Good place to work as a beginner