Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Good to be part of Accenture

July 3, 2020
Good working culture, nice company and this is one of the best company that I have worked. But work load is more in APTP, no proper resource planning.
May 3, 2021
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore
Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
April 21, 2021
Financial account advisory analyst (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good opportunitiea to work and improve our skils and knowledgeAccenture is a best place to show case our talent and work together with team and management
April 14, 2021
Content Curator (Current Employee) - Bangalore
My team has senior managers and managers with ulterior motives, August 2020 when 5% people were fired, it was handled very poorly by them. Those employees are still finding it hard to find a job even though they are skilled. The management cannot provide job roles according to your skills, everyone is doing the same work. No scope to shine, or earn money as per market. We are always scared because they just chose people randomly and ask them to leave, it's unnerving. There is no extra perks, promotions are severely delayed.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Micro-management
  1. Good to be part of Accenture