Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Good work environment

Accenture is big company but there are many learning opportunities here. I have learned a lot here. I have done some good projects on UiPath with helped me a lot to enhance my skills.

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Same role

Good company with Good work culture, Job security.

I have worked for 5 years in Accenture. They gave me better opportunity to show my skills and got the training necessary. For women Security, Accenture given more priority.
Same location

Productive and fun workplace

The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!๐Ÿ‘

Pros

Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.

Cons

If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,185