Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Good work place

Good work place Good management Most enjoyable environment Good team Good culture good shift timings but compensation and incentives were low when compared with other MNC companies

Same role

Best experience work with Accenture facility.

Good atmosphere for job Accenture solution indian is a one of the best company ever which was is provided the surrounding atmosphere healthy and streasfree to the employee as well as maintenance team.
Same roleSame location

Awesome place to work

I didn't find any typical day in Accenture as i always took all situations as challenging and worked for my team T Learned team management skills and well guided with corporate culture Worked as Meta Reviewer and went for Mentoring Enjoyable and simple work culture where we wont find any stress Nothing to be hardest that depends on how we manage things Being Policy POC and sharing my knowledge to more people in meets and good work environment.
Same location

Exposure to a productive and well balanced work environment.

Accenture is my first company, and I believe it gave me a great exposure and learning in this IT world. I m really fond of the work culture and I believe it is formost the great. I only regret the payscale that was offered is below the par. Thought I have gained a great knowledge and I am happy with that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,187