Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Great Company to work

May 25, 2020
Great company to learn and grow Nice compensation Flexible work environment Work from home policies Employee friendly policies Awesome work culture
May 3, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore
Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
March 13, 2021
Same role
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad
The company is good and nice environment extent facility’s and promotions are quite harder to get but over all hospitality is very good and cool I enjoyed my work with multiple international clients which’s gives us international exposure.
Pros
Good
Cons
Good
March 29, 2021
Same location
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!👍
Pros
Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.
Cons
If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.
  1. Great Company to work