Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Great Place To Work

July 16, 2015
Accenture is really Employee friendly Company where we have our own space to establish our skills in projects and apply our ideas. They encourage Team work, they give more flexibility in work. Fun related activities will be conducted twice a week for our stress burst and cultural programs. We have regular connect with our leads to understand our problems they try to establish good relationship with every resource.
Pros
We have proper shuttle facilities for all employees for both pickup and drop, Security for women employee is very secure.
Cons
Some projects have to work for long hours, at production time in order to provide client satisfaction, but they will get proper compensation for that.
July 2, 2020
SAP ABAP Developer (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The workplace culture of Accenture is par excellence to other organizations. And the Equailty between all genders they follow their is completely applaudable.
February 22, 2020
SAP ABAP Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Awesome company and kind and good working culture with many women facilities. Totally satisfied with working environment. Good cab facilities. Good learning opportunity. Classroom training. Encourage extra curricular activities
January 27, 2020
Team Leader (SAP ABAP-HR) (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Fun workplace, with continuous learning and growth. Less on-site opportunities. Supporting and friendly staff. Company values its employees. Good work-life balance. Pay may be less than actual standards.