Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

November 19, 2017
Accenture encourages to learn new technologies and it also provides required training material for the employees.Mainly concentrate on diversity,other core values on respect others ,work life balance.It provides more opportunities for the employees.I joined as a junior resource after my bachelors.i didn't know any thing about the software industry before i join this company.It helped me to learn how to mingle with team and how to achieve the goals and also work as a team.Accenture conducts many cultural events to encourage employees to showcase their extra curricular and creative talents along with work.
March 22, 2021
Same role
Associate system developer (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
May 19, 2020
Same role
RPA Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have worked for 5 years in Accenture. They gave me better opportunity to show my skills and got the training necessary. For women Security, Accenture given more priority.
April 22, 2021
Same location
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a great place to start your career. Accenture Invests a lot in your training. The people here are amazing, and the company puts a lot of emphasis on networking.