Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

March 20, 2021
Great workplace, amazing colleagues, most of the time employee needs are taken care of. Best salary as per market standards. Hikes are good but its an hierarchial organization so things might take time to reach to the upper management at times and you should not try skipping your direct supervisors. So thats a bit complicated. Overall good organization, multiple good projects, industry led trainings. Ootions of cross training also available.
Pros
Good hikes, good work-culture, helpful colleagues
Cons
Nothing as such, just the hierarchy pattern of organization can be troublesome at times.
May 2, 2021
Same roleSame location
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
April 10, 2021
Same role
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
April 24, 2021
Same location
Associate Manager (Current Employee) - Pune
Accenture is very performance oriented company, you need to perform very well and get involved into multiple things to be able to shine in Accenture.It's a very good company for people who are aggressive and ready to in efforts. Not good for laid back attitude persons.
  1. Great workplace, amazing colleagues, most of the time employee needs are take care of. Best salary as per market standards.