Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

February 17, 2021
Had best experiences working with accenture and my team will definitely like to join again if i got the opportunity , i got a very good and talented tean to work with.. To meet the sla on time
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Hike takes long time
June 2, 2019
Same role
Manager - Asset Servicing and Controls (Current Employee) - Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
overall a good company to stay if you like to work and collaborate however not easy to move around and seek new roles , growth is good only in Operations teams and not support or additional functions.
Pros
Somewhat secure job
Cons
Cost save mentality; no idea on how to calculate resource management
October 4, 2017
Same role
Asset management and Data anlysis (Former Employee) - Mumbai
I am still searching job. My work is centralized and that's why they are permanently want to remove from Mumbai. It's difficult to leave our family. Please check any vacancy available in Mumbai.
April 12, 2021
Same location
Software Analyst (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Accenture provides immense opportunities for learning, work culture is good and balanced, company provides flexibility to work. Provides certifications for learner’s.
  1. Had best experiences working with accenture and my team will definitely like to join again if i got the opportunity