Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

It is better compared other service based companies

August 23, 2018
It is a good place to work, compare to other companies. You can learn a lot of stuff, as my project allowed me to take risk. Good onsite opportunities too
June 25, 2020
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I made only Rs. 10,000 monthly in the beginning, but the hikes were nice. I made Rs. 16,000 monthly by the time I left. Don't expect compassion and help to focus and perform better here. This place is only for the competitive, ego-centered money maker. Regional sects speaking in tamizh only have made for themselves a club here. Be careful. People have huge egos and do politics. If you don't have a illustrious, competitve and skilled mind, this place isn't for you.
Pros
Team Outings to 3 to 5 star resaurants
Cons
Clash of egos and politics
May 22, 2020
Data management analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Accenture is very good in terms of paying hike and benefits. It got very good work culture. The leads and management is very supportive and always have your back.
March 9, 2020
Same role
Transaction Process Associate (Data Analyst) (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Excellent work atmosphere, helpful management, team outing and on work training.... Company has provided transport facility for both pickup and drop.... Provide good incentives and bonus.
  1. It is better compared other service based companies