Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

April 10, 2021
Lots of reponsibilites are given. Not enough recognition for the one who forgets to treat your manager as a king although your client appreciates your work.No help from management, just excuses.Managers take extra responsibilities from client for sake of budget without properly evaluating challenges then force the deadlines to juniors who work on it.After completion of work with extra efforts for few months, we receive feedback : it was normal work. But during execution they constantly give motivation as if its the most important task for Accenture's reputation but during performance communication they say otherwise.
Pros
join only for learning the skills and getting exposure for chaos
Cons
Dont join if you are having strong work ethic, skillset and leadership but no appetite for buttering your boss
May 2, 2021
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
April 10, 2021
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
April 2, 2021
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) - INDIA, PUNE
I started as a fresher in the company and got to learn a lot. The work is good and the environment is positive with supportive colleagues and managers.
Pros
Excellent work environment, culture, management
Cons
Repetitive work if in Support profile
  1. Lots of responsibilities are given but not the proper recognition of your efforts