Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

nice company to work

September 10, 2019
I have worked with Accenture in India. I felt that there is deep respect for one another and one can trust & rely upon another to deliver on commitments. There was an extremely high degree of ownership and accountability at an individual level - a deep sense of personal commitment. I salute the commitment to "Performance Achievement" at a scale that is daunting - it takes tremendous courage on the part of leadership to initiate this and support it, knowing fully well that it takes multiple years to achieve the intended outcome
June 25, 2020
Same role
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I made only Rs. 10,000 monthly in the beginning, but the hikes were nice. I made Rs. 16,000 monthly by the time I left. Don't expect compassion and help to focus and perform better here. This place is only for the competitive, ego-centered money maker. Regional sects speaking in tamizh only have made for themselves a club here. Be careful. People have huge egos and do politics. If you don't have a illustrious, competitve and skilled mind, this place isn't for you.
Pros
Team Outings to 3 to 5 star resaurants
Cons
Clash of egos and politics
May 22, 2020
Same role
Data management analyst (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Accenture is very good in terms of paying hike and benefits. It got very good work culture. The leads and management is very supportive and always have your back.
April 22, 2021
Same location
Associate Engineer (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
It's a great place to start your career. Accenture Invests a lot in your training. The people here are amazing, and the company puts a lot of emphasis on networking.
  1. nice company to work