Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Only advisable if you are starting your career

For all engineer, Accenture has been a mass recruiter. Hence you never realize the competition you are putting yourself into just by the virtue of no. Of employees at your designation. They give very foolish reasons while not providing you a hike or promo. If you are a great developer may be join a better smaller firm. If you are mediocre then may be this is a place to learn

Same role

Exposure to a productive and well balanced work environment.

Accenture is my first company, and I believe it gave me a great exposure and learning in this IT world. I m really fond of the work culture and I believe it is formost the great. I only regret the payscale that was offered is below the par. Thought I have gained a great knowledge and I am happy with that.
Same roleSame location

Ok

Ok company to work for nothing special, good company policies but not much growth. the hardest part of the job - is to manage work life balance apart from it nothing much. OK to work for.
Same location

One of the good ones in service based companies.

Good work life balance and initial hikes.One of the good ones in service based companies. Good to join out of college but not for ambitious people.Good if you are preparing for some exam.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,187
8,416
3,582

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
  • Only advisable if you are starting your career