Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Production

Accenture has a good work life balance. The employees and management team are very supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Management is transparent and shares high-level goals and company changes I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday. this is the first time I'm actually excited on my commute in the morning. .

Same role

I feel it's very good to work at accentute

Good benefits and encouragement to learn new technologies and culture is very good and team as well. Its employee friendly.Any extra time work, they will pay off or give comp off.
Same role

Productive and fun work place

With lot of subject matter experts willing to share their knowledge an ideal place for learning and contributing for projects. Ideas and solutions are welcomed from all, gives scope of improvement., which is a good thing to progress in career.
Same location

Worst Experience

If you are joining as a fresher, though management has ability to put into different domain of people choice, they won't do it. They always try to micro manage us

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,187