Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Productive and learning workplace

September 7, 2020
Nice to work here. Learning is quite good. Got opportunities to work in different projects in different domain. Learning in SAP ABAP and Hana domain quite good.
May 2, 2021
Same role
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
April 10, 2021
Same role
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
March 29, 2021
Same location
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!๐Ÿ‘
Pros
Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.
Cons
If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.
  1. Productive and learning workplace