Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture

Accenture Employee Review

Productive &

Productive & Helps to grow in Career.Great work life balance.work from Home allowed sometimes.Good Leadership and Management, employee friendly Policies.Best place to work.Decent Growth in Salary.

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.

Pros

Free launch

Cons

Same role

Good company with Good work culture, Job security.

I have worked for 5 years in Accenture. They gave me better opportunity to show my skills and got the training necessary. For women Security, Accenture given more priority.
Same location

Low salary with no growth

Only good part is Accenture has good learning resources like Pluralsight, Skillsoft, Instructor lead sessions, etc. Other than that no good point. You will get hardly any chances to put your proven skills in niche technology in project. Low salary and no growth. It takes minimum 4+years to get into next level and every year you will hear that “You are at high range of salary at your position level” so no or minimum hike (1 or 2 %). Also, don’t understand why they are having “Associate” role in between two roles. Team Lead - Associate - Manager (Took atleast 7yrs to reach to manager level even agter getting top rating in every year). Overall, typical service base company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,185