Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

Really good infra and office culture

May 29, 2019
Really good organization and planning of projects Promotes learning and upskilling a lot Approachable management Flexible work culture Provides a lot of opportunities for networking and socializing during and outside work hours But may have to work really long hours
Pros
A lot of fun activities, lunches, coffees, parties, etc., good work is always applauded and appreciated, lot of opportunities to work on different kinds of projects
Cons
Long hours and exhausting work
March 22, 2021
Same role
Associate system developer (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.
Pros
Free launch
May 19, 2020
Same role
RPA Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have worked for 5 years in Accenture. They gave me better opportunity to show my skills and got the training necessary. For women Security, Accenture given more priority.
March 29, 2021
Same location
Business Operations Associate (Current Employee) - Gurgaon, Haryana
The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!๐Ÿ‘
Pros
Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.
Cons
If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.
  1. Really good infra and office culture