Accenture
Accenture Employee Review

February 5, 2020
HR are puppet of managers. They do whatever managers ask to do them. They dont have their own process (that they claim for). Whatever they say about your salary (in hand), that will never ever come to your hand. You will not be able to understand the calculation of your salary. HR are the useless guys.
March 22, 2021
Same roleSame location
Associate system developer (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Overall company is very good the colleague were very supportive and we were not having that work stress what others companies have. I am very proud that I have been a part of Accenture.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
May 19, 2020
Same roleSame location
RPA Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have worked for 5 years in Accenture. They gave me better opportunity to show my skills and got the training necessary. For women Security, Accenture given more priority.
June 10, 2021
Same location
Application Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
As an employee you will get multiple opportunities to learn and grow. If you put extra efforts there is high possibility that you will be able to achieve your goals.
Pros
Good learning and growth
Cons
Work culture varies from client to client
  1. stressfull place. Managers and HR are worst guys. HR are the useless guys. HR dont have even the exact knowledge of the policies of the company