Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Showing all 20,592 reviews
ProsOffice infrastructure is excellent. Amazing canteens, bay areas, etc.Pick up and drop facilities.If you are good with your TL, you can opt-out from the cab facility and reimburse a good amount showing that you stay far away from the office.The clinic inside the campus. If you are sick, can go for a quick checkup.Shift allowances if you work on odd shifts.Culturel programs.ConsYou should be really lucky to work on a technology you like. Otherwise, you will end up with a technology that they assign.No flexibility at all. You will have to be at the office on time and stay there for long 9 working hours. You will be always under the radar.No WFH and flexible timings (mainly in support projects).They have well defined corporate theories but there are a lot of internal politics. If you are exceptionally good, you won’t be affected by any of those politics.Most of the works are not technical. This is the reason they are recruiting a bulk number of freshers from different engineering branches. Most of the works is just like washing a car. Washing a car doesn’t need much knowledge and doesn’t have much value, but it’s needed!
Great company, a little high on the corporate koolaid but other than that it was a great place to work. Pays well. Great benefits. Lots of PTO. No complaints.
The company is filled with lobby. If you are part of the lobby, things will go smooth & you can achieve your career goals way easily than expected. The company have a vision but hired a bunch of insane people who can make your life miserable. If you have a competing offer, don't bother to turn back !! This company will not recognize your value until you resign.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
On the projects I worked on the salary was not competitive compared to the tasks and work pressure at the job. Communication between management and employees was not honest, people got promoted for jobs because they knew the hiring manager, policies for promotions were constantly changing and my manager even tried to deny me 3 hours off when I wanted to go for a job interview (I even made it back after 2 hours).
Pros
Free breakfast, multicultural teams
Cons
Little recognition, salary too low, weak management
Best wok life balanceGood hikeVariable bonus is a fakeLot of chance to skill development but manage time is very difficult.Due to high work pressure not easy to balance work life with personal life.Provide very good compensation for skilled, hard working emp...
This was one of the worst jobs I've had. And the quitting process made it even worse. Like you can't get free of them. Taking over a month for them to actually let me know the procedure on how to return my work from home equipment. Very unprofessional and when I would try to ask to figure out I would just be passes on to the person time and time again.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
Advice joint Accenture it is a best company ever I have seen if I get the chance to Re join the company then I will surely Re joint best place where we can maintain our life and balance in between the work
Pros
Best management
Cons
Good company. If provided good salary and bslance working hour i am ready to join again. Team members were very much supportive. But lot of politics internally.
Good
Cons
Sono nel complesso contenta della mia esperienza in Accenture, ma perché ho avuto la fortuna di capitare, per la maggior parte del mio tempo in azienda, in team con capi competenti e a cui, alla fine, importa qualcosa della vita professionale dei propri dipendenti. Lati negativi: purtroppo per crescere e fare in modo che i propri meriti vengano riconosciuti bisogna sgomitare, lo stesso per essere staffato su progetti affini alle proprie competenze. Altrimenti si viene staffati sul primo progetto che capita, col rischio di essere alla mercé di manager incompetenti e progetti inconcludenti e senza senso, essendo per sempre dimenticato dal proprio team e capo. Il rischio che ciò possa avvenire è sempre dietro l’angolo, nel complesso non si può dire che l’ambiente di lavoro sia sereno.
Pros
Ambiente stimolante, si impara in fretta (perché si deve)
Cons
Clima lavorativo, manager sopraffatti di lavoro (e quindi riescono a dedicare poco tempo al team)
Pésima experiencia a nivel de acoso laboral, premia a los acosadores en vez de sancionarlos.
Pros
Seguro médico
Cons
Acoso laboral, competitividad extrema.
The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
A great place to work in general, a lot of projects, everything is changing all the time, good possibilities to learn more, grow, improve, supportive colleges.
Pros
good corporate culture, nice office
Cons
hard to get promoted if you are busy in the project and don't have time to pass trainings, certification
Swietna atmosferq, super ludzie, super liderzy. Mogliby tylko wiecej plqcic...
Pros
Jedzenie, atmosfera, swietni ludzie, super liderzy
Cons
Niskie zarobki
This would be the perfect company to work with, I'm just happy to be here. Maybe the cons would be the HR, management and all of the problems with human interactions with leaders, but it's all okay
Cog in the machine - you become a number. I would not recommend at all - go find a more meaningful place to work. It will be worth it. Trust me. Go be a human not a cog.
This is the place where you can have a very wide exposure to the real corporate industry as well as the work you will learn here with good friendly environment.
Pros
Good salary, hikes, Time management, employee friendly environment.
Cons
Spanish Speakers get paid Less than any other language, other languages like Portuguese or Arabic get Paid $2 more but still expect you to answer inquiries in other languages. UNEQUAL PAY
Pros
diverse
Cons
low pay, discrimination
Employees and supports are able go guide me well in working easier and to cope up easily. It is a fun working environment that makes you feel you are welcome.
Pros
Free Meals, Covid Allowance and Free Shuttle
Cons
Queuing, Multitasking
Accenture is a metorious company so it is important that you aligned with real leaders who are part of the culture and not above it in order to have individual success. They so network but that is just words!
Pros
Pay and bonus plan
Cons
Good ole boy mentally that is overt!
É uma empresa que trabalha com projetos, é como se tivéssemos, várias empresas dentro de uma mesmo empresa. Não recomendo, os dias de trabalho são estressantes, fazendo tarefas acima de seu nível de trabalho mas não se ganha a mais por isso. Os benefícios são excelentes, mas os gerentes são mau humorados e se sentem superiores aos demais colaboradores, Nunca dão bom dia, e quando precisam falar algo com você mandam recados através de alguém com um cargo superior ao seu.A avaliação de desempenho não é por mérito mas sim por agradar ou não a liderança.A cobrança é tanta que já houveram vários casos de tentativas de suicídio.
Pros
ótimo benefícios
Cons
Má gestão de equipes e baixo salário
Best place to work, very friendly work culture was very nice, they treat us all are equal. Really it's best company among mnc's. I really feel proud that I'm accenturian
  1. Employee Reviews