Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka4,155 reviews

Found 4,155 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,896 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Really good place to grow whatever you feel passionate for

Overall good experience, great place to learn and grow to shape your career. But don't expect good guidance from others. If you know what you want to do then opportunities will be provided

Good place to work with fun

It is very good working here, i learnt lot of new things and also I was able to explore my own capabilities. Which i never knew. It's a good place to work

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Hike, package very is low compared to other companies

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

My Review

Good company with good culture and everything is good and management is good and there is more to learn here ans excel in future I recommend this to my friends

decent company

Accenture is an amazing company to work with.1) Work-life balance - Now, it depends on what you look at when I say Work-life Balance. Are you looking for 9-6 job? Or you want to just work for 9 hours, or you have constraints due to other activities you do at home, like take care of new and old, have pets, you are the superwoman or superman of the house. Well, Accenture give you opportunity for all of the above. But, then you should be okay to see someone else going ahead or getting other opportunities, as they show more flexibility (Don't get me wrong here). What I mean to say is, Accenture supports all the above, but you need to discuss with your manager and see what works for you.2) Stock option - Anyone can invest (even junior level). You get stocks purchased for a discounted price.3) Diversity - Company respects diversity. I have seen this being both, a positive move and a negative move. Diversity brings in really good flavour to the team, and on contrary, it can be a reason for some resources to leave the organisation, as they missed opportunity to diversity.(When Diversity is associated with numbers, it becomes reservation - My personal view)4) Hike - I have seen many complain that hikes are not good. But I believe it depends on whether you are in the right skillset or not. At least, I have seen this company giving some hike compared to other company.5) Variable payout frequency (Depending on your band) - Bonus is paid bi-annually. I would really consider any company to be awesome if they pay quarterly. But, this is also fine.6) GYM and Medical facility - Each office -

Good place to Work

More learning and good place to work.Hike is decent. Have lot of cloud based projects are available here.I am working in SAP Technology. Overall good place to work.

Productive, Fun, Long Term Projects

Good Team MembersLong Term projectsGood CompensationGood ManagementDecent Cross Skill opportunitiesClients are very high profiled and flexibleGreat Culture and leave compensations

Pros

Team, Work, Work Life balance

Cons

Cross Skill working is minimal, Compensation is decent

Accenture best place to work

One can start career in this company. Apart from work one should know how to manage people. Management will listen to them who do bucketing to TL. Here everything for hike is based of only TL feedback. They never need hardwork they need smart work. Who socialize more they get more chances. If we complaint to hr also no use the victim only leave the company not the one who did .

Productive and fun work place

Accenture promotes learning. They have many courses in any category which can help you grow in your career.Accenture are currently planning on bringing flexi work plans as well. They have various offices all over the country which means you don't have to relocate too far, or at all.

Pros

The multitude of courses available

Cons

Some days can get too tiring

It is good organization to work and i have good experience

It is good company to work there and there is nice culture to work with the team and more thing new thing to learn and it was nice experience and really happy with that once for salary part i leave the origination because as per my expectation i was not getting.

Ownership

You take ownership of work and nobody helps you from day 1You start working from day 1, no welcome nothingBut work is challenging and a lot is expected

Good projects available and also many implementation projects

Overall a good company to work for. You will get good support from your colleagues and good work life balance. There are also plenty of implementation projects that we can work on. Many skills you can learn and then through internal job posting you can switch to that domain and profile. Promotion is faster as compare to other service based industries. You will get feedback from your supervisor and depending upon the feedback your salary and bonus will be given.

Pros

Good work life balance, Good projects, Decent package

Cons

Exit Policies are little bit lengthy

Great company with very good hikes

Great company with very good hikes. No cons. Good learning. Management is superb. Work life balance. One can get leaves easily.Good Onsite opportunities.

Good, flexible

Good, place to learn and grow. Good benefits.Flexible Time management Good place for LearningCareer GrowthFlexible arrangements Skill enablement.....

Very Good Place to work, lot of career opportunities to grow

Very Good Place to work, lot of career opportunities to grow, Very good compensation benefits and employee benefits, But It all depends on your project.

Good Company

Very good company in terms of job security. It all depends on the project we are allotted with. Pay is also good and management is also supportive.Work pressure is based on the project and your team. The worst part is i have experienced is micro management in one of a project. On the whole it is a good company for work culture, job security. Over all enjoyed working at accenture. Team is very cooperative and collaborative and flexiblility in work.

Very Empathetic Company

Allows you to grow and switch roles after 1 year.WFH opportunity plus other benefits like vouchers if you do very good work. Your supervisor tends to lead your career you need to be lucky.

Very good

Very nice organization to work for. Salaries are low but very collaborative and cooperative environment. Friendly and understanding team-mates. I enjoyed working at this organization

Good

Overall Good company. will recommend to al the new joinersgood trainings given.good work culture.variable pay is less for new joiners improves year by year

It's good company to work for.

It was a great working experience. Good salary and growth. you will learn well. Great environment work for. Good team support and work life balance. Great way to start your carrier.

Too much work and stress

Too much work stress and micromanagement. It's hard to balance work with personal life. Too much expectations on daily basis...Employees are layed off without prior notice, or if management has a feeling you are interested in more they will remove you from project without proper reason

Pros

Good projects to work on

Cons

Too much work on daily basis

Not at all a good place to fall into to start your career ot to continue

Worst people in the management i have encountered so far.No help from HR department feeling left out while there are people disguised as managers while those are just people leads who are unable to lead.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with