Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Found 1,165 reviews matching the search
Had an awesome experience. Work environment is very friendly. The hardest part is that they layed me off due to covid-19. The reason is simple, They can't lay off others. Accenture heavily relies on service methodology. So, I can't blame directly right?!
Pros
Work environment, Teams
Cons
Shift timings are dynamic, Accenture won't take care of you untill you're on bench period
The working environment of the company is very good its many branches in the world I will put my efforts for the good progress so I have good opportunity my aim work at Accenture cimpany
Cons
Best for learning and improve for skills friendly teammates and safe and secure can carrier go through good management fun and enjoyable to work best place for newbies
Cons
Management treat employees as slaveNo good hike, no guarantee of vp, all management personnel are looking for personal benefit, no respect for individuals...
Cons
Excellent brand - in india getting spoiled due to non competitive pay and unqualified middle management. You get excellent work life balance and a great collaborative work environment.
Worst job, long work hours, learnt nothing but how to work in MS Excel, workplace culture is bad, only local people get the advantage. there is no enjoyable part of this job.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long work hours, less salary, no future scope, no job security, no job satisfaction
No fun , company is good however leadership not matured to act on own instead they follow groupism, lack on understanding, knowledge of people who work for them
Overall experience.was good. Other than work pressure rest things were perfect. I like working with Accenture. Proper safety for women's employees. Policies are also good.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work pressure
Great environment to work and blend in. Very supportive team members. Team outings, team lunch and all fun activities gives a boost to work life. Green field training was the best part of my journey in the Accenture.
Accenture is one of the leading IT companies, it has so many benefits for employees including good hikes, transport facilities and environment.If we have to determine something through the project we are working on, then the project which i am working is worst management with politics.Accenture provides multicultural support and best company for women employees.
Pros
Multicultural, Transport, compensation, Women safety
Cons
Internal Project Politics, silent terminations
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
A wholesome appraisal process will be one that consists of both positive and negative appraisal comments. Therefore, don’t misunderstand appraisals to be a program where you have to find faults or only praise someone. Instead, conduct feedbacks that give employees an overall understanding of where they can improve and where they are excelling.
It's a good company, with good security especially for women employees. It has good cab facilities. Good team players . Good understanding. Growth sector is not appropriate.
Pros
Free cab facilities
Cons
Not much benefits
For working it is nice place to work and it will help to learn in this about new technical software, for working we will feel safety in transportation
Pros
Cons
long hours with out pay
Not so good since highly pressurized for want of more ideas and process improvements. No proper team coordination especially from north indians. People try to push others to come up. Create high competition among team mates leading to unnecessary problems and grudge.
Pros
Cons
Alot
Accenture is good place to working and growing up our knowledge. And people are very hard-working and each and individual give response. Can facility are good
Good experience gained from Accenture. Working experience is also good. Salaries are good and payment are punctual. Over all good experience gained from Accenture.
One of worst work environment culture i worked, May it applies on my location/process. No secure for jobs Worst Management style Too much of Non value things in process Worst systems and tools and environment
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Too much of stress, Non Value added things
I am happy to work with Accentur becaus I have love with Accentur and I was happy with my work schedule and my friend s also helping with my work so easy my work completed daily
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Better Organization to work. Nice Workplace culture Employee benefits are more Employees are nicely treated Free cab facility Nice cafeteria low food cost
Pros
Free cab facility
Cons
Good place to work, flexible work, friendly people, nice working environment and supervisors and other people in the company are very friendly in manner
The Company is fine but projects in chennai are worst and does not have scope.You need to work 14hrs a day including Saturday in some projects and less comp-offs and creditabilities are given.
Pros
Free Shuttle, Good salary
Cons
Long hours of work