Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu1,210 reviews

Found 1,210 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,896 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Depends on the project management.

My tenure with Accenture was a fruitful one. But end of the day everything depends on the manager. Lots of trainings has to be competed and process has to be followed

good workplace to shine in our career

its a good company to work with, you ll be having lot of learning oppurtunity to build ur skills, and team member are very friendly , so we can work stress free.

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Depends completely on the project. Some have more work and more learning. Some support projects have less work, no learning but chance to earn more because of shift allowance.

Good

Best for a fresher to kick start their career. Salary is good and work from home facilities will be given. Good work life balance. No stress. Good training.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Accenture is a good place work.

The first and foremost impressed about in Accenture is the Sub level movement we dont want to wait someone have to come n give our hike its a default setup on 9 months basis automatically you will get. After that you will be having yearly hike that also minimum 8% to maximum 25% will get. So I deeply recommended to join in Accenture to grow fast comparing to other companies.

Too many politics in the office leads to stress to the mind

It is really stressful, and too many politics in the office.But one thing I liked there was they provide ms office training classes and personality development classes

Need to Improve culture and work ethics

small team with no backupthey might call u at any time to work on anything they torture to work on weekends and late nights always obey managers top level empty brainbetter join other company

Good place to explore and different opportunities. Have to keep upskilling to shine and have job security.Recognized and performance reviewed every year.

No Worklife balance

No work life balance. Compensation and hikes will be good.We would be given different opportunities to work on. Need to work for longer time. No job security.

Work life balance and learning

The work life balance is all depends on the project we have been allocated. Learning wise we will be getting good tech stacks and we will getting certification coursed for free

good place to start your career

Everything depends on projecr. OVERLALL CULTURE IS GOOD WORK LIFE BALANCE AND GROWTH DEPENDS ON PROJECTS.Also job security depends upon management TL is having great hold on the team and his comments matter to management.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

stressful

Nuetral

Good company

Accenture is good company to work with better package.I would recommend Accenture to my friends. Good working culture and better than all top IT companies in India

Latest technologies and fast paced environment

Good depends on the projects assigned nice food court and canteen facilitiesCertification drives are good for all leadimg cloud providers AWS, Azure, GCP.

Learning new technology

In Accenture there is lots of ways to learn new technologies training programs which are easy to understand and learn. The salary also paid well for fresher. They also have many benefits for their employees.

Job Security

Good pay, job security, working hours never end, no perks and benefits apart from salary. Have to wait years for promotion. Have lot to learn and explore.

Pros

good pay

Cons

Long working hours

Management not good

I was hired and i was in bench for almost 4 months and nobody cared its frustrating people need to learn something and wlb is fine i guess and job security is also good

Very good learning

Work life balance & pay is good. Learning depends on the Project. Flexible work from home options & senior management is excellent. Great place to work on

Pros

Internal trainings Shuttle service

Cons

Lots of support projects

Overall good

All is well if you perform well they will respect otherwise there will be a problem of will or skill issue within you and that will be sorted by the management

Pros

Job security

Cons

Salary

Productive and fun at workplace

Happy to work in our company. I'm waiting to get another opportunity to work in our company. Best place to work. Two cab is best for ladies. Team fun and free lunches will be provided.

Pros

Awards and free lunches

More stressful environment

If u r fresher means you can and learn. But working hours is very pathetic. We used to work 14 hours daily. For experienced people it won't suit, because daily u cannot work for 17 hours.. frequently we should Support whenever they required to work in Saturday without any allowances.

Pros

Salary is best compared to its competitors

Cons

Long hours and there is no shift allowance for leads and above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with