Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

The workplace environment is very amicable and relaxed. People are very helpful and kind and always there to assist you when required. There's a mental satisfaction working here.However, I am ONLY talking about my department, i.e., the Google Ads department. For the rest, I've heard that there's not much mental peace. But if you're looking for working with Accenture for Google Ads, then it's a definite go!👍
Pros
Free pick-up and drop facility, free breakfast and lunch. If you're doing overtime, you get free dinner as well. No shift changes, ONLY morning shift 8-6. Other than that, there's cafeteria in each of the 11 floors and you're free to gorge on any drinks you prefer, there's also bread, fruits. Easy to approach managers & TLs, and loads of other benefits.
Cons
If you're staying in Gurgaon itself, then great. But, if you're staying in Delhi or Noida or Ghaziabad or any other Delhi NCR region other than Gurgaon, then you must be ready for an exhaustive 2+2=4 hours travelling to and fro.
Very good learning opportunity, Good project Exposure, Nice Salary and compensation, always rewarded for good, Niche skills developments, Bramd value of Accenture
Pros
Free cab, Brand Value
Cons
No Onsite
Project allocation for a fresher depends on the training and luck. But they provide resources to learn and you can change projects accordingly. Work culture is good. Be vocal in what you need people are understanding.
Cons
Less salary for Freshers.
Profit oriented company not employee oriented.Long hoursLess hikelot of politicsNo perks or flexibility for working mothersPIP policyManagement is not good
Pros
Cons
Long hours, bad hikes, no growth, no job security.
HR & Management way too unprofessional.This company trying to showcase as it performing very well and is hiring, but it is actually playing by showing the fake vacancy.Firing people saying because of under performance. This is not the truth. Firing started happening since new CEO was appointed, and target number is way higher than told in an interviewCounselors are also not supportive. In order to survive and go at higher level, one should be like a puppet. And it is not at all employee friendly. If you say No for any project, they wont listen and will make such a big issue and later, this is will be used in one's performance.Pathetic company to work for! y counselor never supported me and was judgmental about the above basis their college.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management not good; Not employee friendly; No easy growth
Great organization. Great people. Good work life balance. Colleagues generally do not interfere much in your work. I didn't face any politics in my tenure.
Unfortunately, I had to leave the company after a year. However, It was the best experience and I was in google office on Accenture payroll. However, Its the best company If you are in a customer service job.
Pros
Working culture, learning, atmosphere, free cabs, office
Cons
Load of work
Nice to work here. Learning is quite good. Got opportunities to work in different projects in different domain. Learning in SAP ABAP and Hana domain quite good.
Wow! What a workplace. Loved every bit of it. Brilliant projects to work on everyday. You get to work with some of the best people in the industry. You get to move across roles over a period of time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Accenture is highly Employee oriented organisation. Accenture is all time loveable company for womens. Accenture respects all employee at same level. Love to work again with Accenture
Pros
Employee oriented organisation
Cons
No comments
I enjoyed work at their. In 11 months tenure i gained so much of experience and knowledge about my work profile as well as tools and the best thing is the atmosphere which we had is most important for me to work. My manager and team lead both are too supportive and give so much scope in short term time period to excel my skills and knowledge. They also give me team responsibilities like team data manage, managing fun-activities on each Friday.
The worst company to work with as experienced so far . They don't bother if you are going through some difficult phase of ur like they don't value employees emotions and their problems. The only thing they care about is work and their ego
The company has a good future vision and investing in various upcoming technologies. You can learn various new tools Work from the facility is available and you can maintain your work-life balance
They fired me in the middle of a pandemic despite great overall performance. I would avoid this company. An i think that having fill this stupid box with upto 150 letters is an even bigger waste of time.
Pros- 1- Good working condition. 2- safety for women's 3- Friday fun day activities 4- Festival celebrations Cons- 1- Competition 2- Less Salary 3- No other benefits 4- Long hours 5- work load
Pros
safety for women's
Cons
Less Salary
overall good,nice work life balance,no pressure ,nice networking,opportunities to learn in emerging technologies, friendly employee circle , free transportation provided
The work culture of Accenture is very positive, Management give stress to take leaves to balance professional and mental health. Always encourages to learn new skills, provide paid and online courses and trainings as well to enhance knowledge. Management is bit biased who flatter them. else everything goes well unless and until your manager is happy with you.
Pros
Free Gaming campus, encourages fundoo friday, positive work culture, Organise events on monthly basis
Cons
Few Managers are biased, Slow growth if not guided properly.
Company has become like landlord system where upper middle leadership acts as landlord and rest worker are treated as slaves. Nobody will listen to you and if you would raise concern, be ready to lose your job sooner or later. In nutshell company has become corrupt.
Pros
Pays well if you have link
Cons
Forget your life
Productive and fun place. Can learn so many things. You have to be very quick if wanna learn here. Very polite behave of all employees working here. Just put all your efforts and dedication you will get the best outcome.
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups. Flexibility, diversity, office environment, location
Hi, I am currently working in Accenture on third party payroll in OTC - Cash application profile. I joined there as a fresher and learnt a lot of things about the process like payment application, reconciliation, maintenance, some refund and treasury part as well and also i do some major reporting for the team as well.