Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana593 reviews

Found 593 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,934 reviews

Fun work place

Good environment, good salary package n lots of growth opportunities.Management is supportive.Transport facilities are good.Job satisfaction is important n work culture is good.

Pros

Good Salary, job safety

Cons

Not a good company in terms of benefits

No benefits and salary is too less offered to employees. Not recommended and office politics. Managers are quite biased. Girls gets fast track and promotions though they don't work.

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good brand with stressful culture

Good brand with stressful culture, work needs to be more challenging, benefits are good compared to its peers in the same industry. Company needs to focus more on the quality of work than the volume.

Good to work

Everything depends on project you are tagged into . Some projects are quite good with additional bonus and work life balance whereas some are totally opposite to the first.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Hard to internally switch project, long working hours .hike depends on project Hoke

Supportive and encouraging

My experience was fantastic as every employee I came around are supportive and encourage me to learn new skills, best thing about Accenture is the acceptance, they accept you whole heartedly. Salary and benefits are commendable in comparison to many other ITs. Number of benefits for their employees.

You can feel secure here. As I am working here since last one year. I feel confident as I got opportunity to learn new technologies.I have not seen any negative points here.

Don’t join

Minimum hike, least in all service based companies, lots of micro management in Gurgaon location, they don’t even approve bereavement leaves, worst experience

Company is fine to work for

* Work depends on the project, it could be development or support* Team and manager are supportive* Everything looks fine except that salary is little less

Good company to work

Opportunity to work in new technologies and skills. Top clients. Work life balance totally depends on kind of projectyou are in. Salary hikes are average.

Relaxed work environment

Accenture has good work life balance but growth is little less as mostly they give you support projects. Annual hikes are good but they take forever to gives hikes.

Performance based company

This is a performance based company you need to show your worth, if you are expecting growth be ready to put in the work and you will get the reward, unless you are one of those unlucky people who end up with a bad team. You will be kicked out if you are lazy. Good salary increment, lot of trainings, unless you have major dependency in project easy to change projects in order to upskill.

Pros

Salary and learning

Cons

Good

Good company to work with.You get multiple trainings to learn and grow.Good compensationEnvironment is goodCulture is goodGood company to work for.

Too much micromanagement and poor profiles

Too much micromanagement and poor profiles.Lot of bureaucracy as well. Over managed processes. Employees are forced to use tools and trainings unnecessarily.

Productive & good work culture

Work life balanceGood salary Luckily I was working in a good implementation project & got to learn ln a lot.Overal a very good experience with learning, challenges.Very good for women & people who are looking for flexibility

Cons

Few projects have politics

Excellent

Excellent work culture.Supportive management.Good brand name in IT Industry.Work life balance and ample no. of opportunities to grow. Focus on trainings to up skill resources

Good Work and Pay

I would encourage one to join Accenture as the work is challenging and the pay is quite good. During my experience here, I have worked with amiable as well as overbearing people. Though the experience has largely been positive. Sometimes people here can get unnecessarily over-competitive and that is something I did not appreciate.

Pros

Challenging work, Good Pay

Cons

Overbearing, over-competitive peers

It's a good company but the pay for folks who are working here from long time is just too low compared to any Lateral Entry who joins at the same position.Otherwise the kind of work it all depends on which project you land in.

Sometimes it is hard to get some good work when you want to be productive

Work is not always a cup of tea when you are working in ITAnd it is always depend on the type of project you are moving in.People are not always eager and show interest to talk when we work in virtually.

Fun place to work.

Good to company to work with perks and salary. Employees tend to stick with the company for a long period of time. I started 2 years back with this company but still I don't feel the need of changing my company.

Pros

Salary, perks, Job security & bonus.

Cons

Growth is difficult after certain period.

great comp

Very good company to start your career with.it offers ample opportunities to learn and grow. Technology heavy company with insights towards future enterprise solutions

Ni e place to work

Nice place to workGreat work life balanceHandsome salary Career growthLearning scopeLong term PerspectiveEnough projectsGood work cultureNice campus

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

Learn about Accenture in Gurgaon, Haryana

• Accenture
  • Gurgaon, Haryana
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?