Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
No payroll on performance basis management politics I was the weekly performer at work but no growth provided and they put escalation which often occurs due to lack of proper training even they agree to it and for which the employee needs to stress as they would not help out on such situations
Pros
Cons
Compulsory OT, Extending Shift, Low Salary
Good Company, People, environment & Management. some time there is lot of work pressure but according to the policy its correct. you can get commission, pay out, OT, incentive. problem solving meetings. modern and new systems.
Pros
Free game zone and Gym
The project I was enrolled into had lack of management skills and their were countless overtime and stressful environment. Professional ethics of communication was lacking a bit. But their are other projects which are excellent and had good working environment. It all depends on the project you are enrolled into.
Pros
Fun Fridays and Technologies to learn
Cons
Long Working Hours, lack of Management
First you fall thanks for my previous company accenture beacuase i have learnt a lot of things from there. Enviroment is very good for fresher beacuse we learn a lot of things like imrpovement of your communication skills .
Overall everything is good at Accenture. The environment is good and the work place is also good.I am happy working here because everything is good and also the people here are supportive.
Its been a great place to work with and learn new things every day as its a challenging work you have level yourself up every day to survive and get skill.
• I work for Retail Industry based company client. Which include multiple various middleware technologies like IIB,MQ,Protegrity etc. • Working on manage risk, achieve compliance, enable business analytics, and confidently adopt new platforms
Accenture is a good place to work for. It pays well for the designation that we get. Culture is very good at Accenture. Work life balance is also very good
Accenture pays well. If you are willing to forget about work life balance and realistic expectations then this is the place for you. Tremendous amount of learning due to work pressure and deadlines to be met.
Pros
Job security, good pay
Cons
Unrealistic expectations and long hours
work ethics and work place fun is good canteen and infrastructure is great The hardest part of the job is the change of shifts Management is great and the leadership team is amazing salary did not met the expectation
Young and Collaborative working environment overall. Quick Learning. One can get a chance to engross in team building activities. Gain confidence and keep learning.
I joined accenture hoping for good opportunities and a great career but unfortunately nothing went well with me. I was selected for an invesment banking process and after 2 months of joining the process was shut by the client. I was then sent under re-deployment. Its a period of 2 months wherein Accenture provides you with multiple opportunitties and you need get selected within 60 days. However, I was never given a good opportunity. I was always given chat process, customer service, sales & marketing with night shifts. There were several processes wherein I was interested to go for it but the HRs always stated false information that they are giving me all they have. Job portals were filled with many operations jobs but these were never given to me. The company is good but I was not fortunate enough to explore it.
At an overall level, Accenture is a competitive and fast paced organization. The company provides reasonable options to maintain a good work-life balance.
Overall work culture , processes are employee friendly and provides an opportunity to express one's views . Needs to improve on the overall rewards and pay
my typical day would always start with conversation with my lead regarding project activities .i never felt the work pressure may be because my lead was always supportive and the other reason was i never took my work on a lighter note and always finished it within deadlines. Moreover i always use to engage myself in learning new technologies and advanvements in machine learning and deep learning.
I got the job through campus. They provided good training in Advanced Java for 2 months.If you are a fresher then your profile totally depends on your luck. If you get into a project then you will not get the roll of easily. Try to join Accenture once you have experience of 2-3 years. Good onsite opportunities for experienced people.
Very good company for a work. Salary will be also good . People's behaviour also very nice. Cafeteria is awesome in that company. I wish to join again this comapany in future.
This was my dream company to work, very good work life balance. Would love to join back any time. Amazing team mates, helpful managers. Very supportive support staff
Pros
Learning
Cons
Non
Working with our partners, clients and communities, we develop solutions that improve the lives of millions around the world, now and for future generations. And we live by our Code of Ethics every day. Whether working virtually or onsite, our multi-functional spaces support innovation, creativity, learning and development and teamwork.
Nice environment to work , trsport is provided but ac was off, need to see more for employees, need to increase the salary, canteen food should be improved
Pros
Transport
Cons
Less salary
  1. Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra