Accenture

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,351 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Everything Depends on your Manager

In my case i am very lucky to have a very supportive manager in place. He was very humble and always make me feel motivated to do above my limits.Depending on the projects there may be different opinions.

Pros

Good Packages

Cons

Nothing as of now

Good for freshers but depends on project

Good for freshers but depends on project,for ase's you will be put in random projects and if your project is good then you have very good chance to grow.

Pros

if technology is good then very good company to work

Cons

Long working hours, less salary for freshers

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

ProductiveLot to learn

Good company to work. Lot of opportunities to learn new technologies. Lot of fun activities happened as well. Pay scale is lower than market. Variable components is way too high for Accenture. And they never give you half of it also it depends on project.

Pros

Productive Lot to learn Free bus

Cons

not even give 50% of Variable Don't promote easily

Nice

It is really a wonder place to work because, there is work life balance and supportive leads, will get proper training , good pay, transport, all over good place to work

Pros

na

Cons

na

Work Place Is fully Stressful because of increasing Day day targets

Try, if you guys, need to change your domestic life to Professional life, and Go for other Processes Rather than medical claim process, which is so difficult

Pros

Corporate Professional Behaviour

Cons

Work Life Balance, Health Issues, & Job Security

Ok type company if you have fresher

Management was very pathetic they dont have knowledge about the process directly recruite to sme level or team leader level if you have great setting in inhouse.

Pros

Salary hike not much

Cons

Great work cultural

Good

Good company. If provided good salary and bslance working hour i am ready to join again. Team members were very much supportive. But lot of politics internally.

Good

competitive and collaborative environment

I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.

Slow Growth

No payroll on performance basis management politics I was the weekly performer at work but no growth provided and they put escalation which often occurs due to lack of proper training even they agree to it and for which the employee needs to stress as they would not help out on such situations

Pros

Cons

Compulsory OT, Extending Shift, Low Salary

the correct place for carrier

Good Company, People, environment & Management. some time there is lot of work pressure but according to the policy its correct. you can get commission, pay out, OT, incentive. problem solving meetings. modern and new systems.

Pros

Free game zone and Gym

Competitive

The project I was enrolled into had lack of management skills and their were countless overtime and stressful environment. Professional ethics of communication was lacking a bit. But their are other projects which are excellent and had good working environment. It all depends on the project you are enrolled into.

Pros

Fun Fridays and Technologies to learn

Cons

Long Working Hours, lack of Management

All details are right

First you fall thanks for my previous company accenture beacuase i have learnt a lot of things from there. Enviroment is very good for fresher beacuse we learn a lot of things like imrpovement of your communication skills .

Nil

Overall everything is good at Accenture. The environment is good and the work place is also good.I am happy working here because everything is good and also the people here are supportive.

great place to work and learn

Its been a great place to work with and learn new things every day as its a challenging work you have level yourself up every day to survive and get skill.

productive and fun at workplace

• I work for Retail Industry based company client. Which include multiple various middleware technologies like IIB,MQ,Protegrity etc. • Working on manage risk, achieve compliance, enable business analytics, and confidently adopt new platforms

Productive and fun workplace

Accenture is a good place to work for. It pays well for the designation that we get. Culture is very good at Accenture. Work life balance is also very good

Work life balance to be forgotten

Accenture pays well. If you are willing to forget about work life balance and realistic expectations then this is the place for you. Tremendous amount of learning due to work pressure and deadlines to be met.

Pros

Job security, good pay

Cons

Unrealistic expectations and long hours

Fun workplace

work ethics and work place fun is good canteen and infrastructure is great The hardest part of the job is the change of shifts Management is great and the leadership team is amazing salary did not met the expectation

Collaborative working environment

Young and Collaborative working environment overall. Quick Learning. One can get a chance to engross in team building activities. Gain confidence and keep learning.

Not a good experience

I joined accenture hoping for good opportunities and a great career but unfortunately nothing went well with me. I was selected for an invesment banking process and after 2 months of joining the process was shut by the client. I was then sent under re-deployment. Its a period of 2 months wherein Accenture provides you with multiple opportunitties and you need get selected within 60 days. However, I was never given a good opportunity. I was always given chat process, customer service, sales & marketing with night shifts. There were several processes wherein I was interested to go for it but the HRs always stated false information that they are giving me all they have. Job portals were filled with many operations jobs but these were never given to me. The company is good but I was not fortunate enough to explore it.

Competitive and Fast Paced

At an overall level, Accenture is a competitive and fast paced organization. The company provides reasonable options to maintain a good work-life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with