Accenture

Noida, Uttar Pradesh211 reviews

Found 211 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,934 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Productive and fun environment

Very attractive work environment .Everyone response fairly manner.My dream company comes true to work there .i really love to work here .all are helpfull and responsive in nature and friendly to . Accenture is every one dream company .mine to . I dream of working MNC . It come true by the Primus consultant

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Accenture is a good company for beginners

Accenture is my first MNC company and i have learn many new thing related to accounting. Accenture is very important company for beginners. Accenture management is nice.

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Average

Challenging, can be stressful at times, need to keep and add skills to be successful, friendly managers, no HR presence, overall an ok experience here

A lot to fix!

Offers great opportunities but need to focus a lot on creating a sustainable environment for people to grow and feel respected. Hiring process is pathetic where HR seems clueless about their responsibilities to deal with prospective employees.

Learning and growth

Chances to grow and learn at the same timeBenefits are goodJob security is thereBonus is an added advantage

It's mainly depend on tower leads how they are running their processes

Accenture don't usually hire emplyees on payroll. So they don't have job security and equal benefits as payroll candidates and did not appreciation even they are giving high productivity and efficiency.

Na

Its a good company having good opportunities for every person.There are opportunities in different teams also. Good Training teams , both online and class room

Professional and balanced

Work culture in Accenture is very professional. They have a proper process of training the candidates and get the employees groom as per the requirement.

Cloud Ops Engineering Specialist

Design and Implementation experience Worked as Network Security and Cloud Engineering consultant for global clients to identify and document business requirements. Mainly working with Banking and Financial Institutions.

worst company for growth purpose

trust me it's the worst extremely low salary almost 50-60% less then other reputated companies don't think it's starting so for experience let's do here n oll they will take advantage of this thing only and you will waste your time

Pros

Nothing at all trust me

Cons

low salary, 9 and half hours shift if your home is 10km plus from office cab will reach 2 hours early

Competitive and Inclusive Work Environment

Working at Accenture is fun and it is a great place to work.However you have always new challenges and task assigned to you seeing your interests and Knowledge. It also give you room to explore and learn different segments and teams working.

A great place to work and learn

Working with Accenture was a wonderful experience. The managers and other employees were friendly and motivate you to do more than you can which helps you learn more.

Productive but not a fun workplace long hours working

If you work in Accenture on accenture payroll that it is a very good company but company is very biased for contract employee and they never treat eqaually to all emplyees.

Pros

You can add your bills in salary

Place to Learn multiple technologies

I have learned a lot in Accenture from Technologies to Management. Its been almost 8 years i am associated with Accenture and work-life balance to quality of work everything is managed properly.

Productive and Fun Working

It was a good experience overall. Got an opportunity to learn various technologies like business analysis, salesforce etc Have work life balance as they give work from home facilities

Pressurized & skillfull

Work life & social life can't be balanced if working in this company. Sometimes unnecessary pressurized work. However a good knowledgeable work & great learning.

Not sure

Very Long working hours and good transportation. Management was not good, not justify your work anyone. Not any motivation award for employees. Annual appraisal was very low every year and not incentives are good.

Accenture is a good place to work. It depends on different project that how much work load you have. Sometimes you may get project where very less work is there.

Great but no work life balance

No work life balance. Time waste on travelling. Time waste on travelling nearly 5 hrs, management is great. But stressful work for all the people working there

Overall working experience was fantastic.

I worked for Accenture for more than 3 years. During my tenure I have stablished my career as Spanish Language Expert. Although I was in account payable P2P process I usually handled the clients queries regarding invoice processing. The work culture was fabulous I enjoyed a lot working here.

very good

Accenture is very good. but work environment is no good enough. here every time given pain to employee. there are a lots of work. 1 year feel good but next 2 year very stressful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

Learn about Accenture in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

• Accenture
  • Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?