Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Accenture don't usually hire emplyees on payroll. So they don't have job security and equal benefits as payroll candidates and did not appreciation even they are giving high productivity and efficiency.
Its a good company having good opportunities for every person.There are opportunities in different teams also. Good Training teams , both online and class room
Work culture in Accenture is very professional. They have a proper process of training the candidates and get the employees groom as per the requirement.
Design and Implementation experience Worked as Network Security and Cloud Engineering consultant for global clients to identify and document business requirements. Mainly working with Banking and Financial Institutions.
trust me it's the worst extremely low salary almost 50-60% less then other reputated companies don't think it's starting so for experience let's do here n oll they will take advantage of this thing only and you will waste your time
Pros
Nothing at all trust me
Cons
low salary, 9 and half hours shift if your home is 10km plus from office cab will reach 2 hours early
Working at Accenture is fun and it is a great place to work.However you have always new challenges and task assigned to you seeing your interests and Knowledge. It also give you room to explore and learn different segments and teams working.
Working with Accenture was a wonderful experience. The managers and other employees were friendly and motivate you to do more than you can which helps you learn more.
If you work in Accenture on accenture payroll that it is a very good company but company is very biased for contract employee and they never treat eqaually to all emplyees.
Pros
You can add your bills in salary
Cons
I have learned a lot in Accenture from Technologies to Management. Its been almost 8 years i am associated with Accenture and work-life balance to quality of work everything is managed properly.
It was a good experience overall. Got an opportunity to learn various technologies like business analysis, salesforce etc Have work life balance as they give work from home facilities
Work life & social life can't be balanced if working in this company. Sometimes unnecessary pressurized work. However a good knowledgeable work & great learning.
Very Long working hours and good transportation. Management was not good, not justify your work anyone. Not any motivation award for employees. Annual appraisal was very low every year and not incentives are good.
Accenture is a good place to work. It depends on different project that how much work load you have. Sometimes you may get project where very less work is there.
No work life balance. Time waste on travelling. Time waste on travelling nearly 5 hrs, management is great. But stressful work for all the people working there
I worked for Accenture for more than 3 years. During my tenure I have stablished my career as Spanish Language Expert. Although I was in account payable P2P process I usually handled the clients queries regarding invoice processing. The work culture was fabulous I enjoyed a lot working here.
Accenture is very good. but work environment is no good enough. here every time given pain to employee. there are a lots of work. 1 year feel good but next 2 year very stressful.
Worsr company ever, I still regret my decision that I joined Accenture , this company ruined my salary structure and graph and now because of this even having a major experience in my field, I am being paid less then a fresher
Good to work and lot of learning. Salary is good in Accenture. Work and life balance is good. Job satisfaction and safety is there in accenture. Good to stay in accenture for long time.
Accenture doesn’t pay good anymore. Management is highly biased and incapable to decide who should deserve what. They just favour their spoons and give excuses to the rest of the people after they screw their hikes and bonus.
It has been a great experience working with Accenture.. I learned a lot. People there are very helpful in nature. Policies of the company are really good.
Accenture is really a good company. And you will get great learning material to learn other skills as well as same skill. And the company provides fare appraisal.and everything is good
  1. Noida, Uttar Pradesh