Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Management treat employees as slaveNo good hike, no guarantee of vp, all management personnel are looking for personal benefit, no respect for individuals...
Cons
Overall very good experience but no job security and very bad management. TL doesn't what his team members are doing and how they are performing. Seems like working like slaves. More than 10 hours working leads to no work life balance.
I joined as a fresher at Accenture. I learnt so many things when i worked there. I started my career with invoice processing after few months invoice audit i did.
Good culture. Excellent opportunity. Management is too good. Work culture is also excellent Employee participation is there to create unique Hr and other supervisor are always there to help. Transportation team doing excellent job
Thanks for giving opportunity to giving work with both companies. Nice environment, good culture, atmosphere,nice subordinates. Current organisation is one of the best BPO organisations across the world.
Accenture is overall a good company to work with" The policies of the company complements to employee satisfaction and offers an excellent work life balance. Average tenure of any employee in this organization is more than 5 yrs, which translates the zone of comfort Accenture offers to their employees
Fun Work Place. The work ethics is just wonderful. Accenture is all about its people. Accenture always take care of their employees. The Managers will personally connect with you whenever required. The Performance Achievement is one among the best thing introduced by this organization.
I found Accenture as a ideal working place. I would suggest the fresher to start with a brand and have a bright future in corporate. I have worked for three years in Accenture and each and every moments of my life was wonderful.
I started working here as a fresher and had a good experience. But my management was judgemental beyond the work life and alot interference in personal life of a colleague. Didn't find a good work environment and harrassment by mental pressure.
Was not that good experience at job. Workplace was good but not upto the mark. Work Culture and management was not that good, need to improve lot of things
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Good to work will have job security and beat benefit for woman Force Good environment Good management Good HR policy Salary is less when compared with marked
Accenture is a good company and it has good environment and good facilities for employees but there is no free food. I was happy to work in Accenture.
In Accenture one thing is best. Everyone is relates to work Culture. Work is calucate is production hour which is calculated by technical not the any boss or people can judgement. I am being Accenture from last 5 years experience. I have lot of work assigned sometimes I miss to calculate that work but the technical team or Accenture work Culture never forget.
The company with a perfect management approach. Nice involvement of HR manager to resolve internal dispute. I have enjoyed working in company and learn a lot.
Pros
Training and learning
Cons
Salary
Accenture is a good company to work with, I have been follwing up for this company since last 1 year and finally I got the opportunity to work with them. I have learned a lot from this company. People, time and anger management were three most important things that I have learnt till now.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Transportation
Good Company for building Carrier. Good carrier growth, But again depends on projects profit. IF project is going on profit then all will be fine orelse everything will go on reverse order.
Pros
Good Carrier growth, Free Cab Facility
Cons
Long Working Hours, No OT, No Shift Allowance
1. Job security. 2. Good work culture. 3. Lots of new scope. 4. Long hours. 5. Minimum life balance. 6. Minimum annual growth. 7. Lots of people who are interested in working with full fun.
Pros
Minimum salary hike
Cons
Accenture is a good company to work. It gives good salary and other benefits to employees. Work culture is also good which I haven't seen in my previous companies. Company has so many policies for women employees.
Good company to start your career. High performance delivered but less salary paid. As per my experience management is worst. But the facility given by the company is good. Overall its good company to work with.
Day today work we don't have that much of pressure over there, it goes smoothly. I have learned many things, How to balance work life and personal life. Management will always encourage & support us and they recognize our hard work . Good workplace and culture, every month they conduct a classroom training for employees to get and develop their knowledge and they have Employee Assistance program to their helping out from the stress level. The most enjoyable part of the Job is Team work. Accenture is the best company to work for everyone especially Women.
I got the opportunity to learn every aspect of corporate accounting. I am thankful to my company. I have worked on accounts payable and account reconciliation. Now I want to grow professionally and financially.