Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Management treat employees as slaveNo good hike, no guarantee of vp, all management personnel are looking for personal benefit, no respect for individuals...
Cons
This is good place to work. The growth is good. Accenture helps in personal and professional development. The work pressure is high. The salary is as per industry.
Company pays good compensations for the right candidate. Very good company to start the career. HR policies are good. Management are not always supportive.
Pros
Lots of things to learn
Cons
The workplace culture is very good and supportive. One should definitely try working experience with Accenture. The management is pretty good but again depends upon project.
Accenture has helped me grow with skills essential for my growth as a professional. They help employees maintain there work life balance. The management and the leadership is very supportive. Accenture offers varied courses to help us develop professional expertise.
Accenture provides job security even though if there is lack of projects or redevelopment of employees. Good job culture, and the great thing with this company is equality among male and female employees.
I joined on August 2015 and due to less FTE's i trained my team member on the month end activities in than span of 3 months after joining i started training team member and on Jan 2016 we got the new project where every FTE was new to Accenture and the whole responsible for our team to understand the process and maintain the accounts and doing reconciliation till the new process get stable and then i trained all my old project actvities to my team member and took the responsibility of new project. Our client was British Petroleum our huge team was divided into region wise i was under UK team.
Pros
Cab facilities
Cons
Long hours without incentives
Good company to work,and got more knowledge from the new industry and management are very friendly to work and regarding work life balance we can give 3 star.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Less work life balance
Biggest pro was that we were never asked to extend beyond our stipulated time. Biggest con was that the pay was well below the market rates. Advise to freshers: Do not join this company.
Typical Day at work: Started really early in the morning (Australian Shift) and ended by late afternoon. Part of Asset Management team. Learned the way Australian Accounts are handled and also consolidation of the subsidiaries of the Australian Bank. Management was very helpful and supportive and also very approachable. Workplace Culture: It is a fun place to be with co-operative colleagues. Hardest Part: Waking Up almost at mid night Most enjoyable part: Enjoyed the work and also very supportive and fun people.
Overall Experience is Good and Work Culture is good with Good amenities. It would be better if still Work Life balance is taken care. It varies with the Project.
Job secured since there are a lot of work locations and projects through out the world. Accenture Brand name is the Number one around the world.Accenture stick to their terms and conditions, policies.
Pros
No free lunch but transport facility is there
Cons
long working hours
It was my first job and learnt a lot about working environment. Place to both work and have fun. Learnt new things about both work and general job responsibilities.
Pros
Secured place to work in night shifts, and flexible cabs.
Cons
Salary
Accenture , as a work place motivates you to work harder and harder to move up in your career. The working enviornment here is healthy, relentless and fun to work with.
It is the best organisation to work with culture and with friendly environment. Accenture contributes more on learnings and perusing new course of your desire. The management is best in finding talents of employees.
Pros
Good work culture, Supportive in Learnings
Cons
Low salary for freshers
good company it provide free transport specilities and job security and more good environment and conducting fun activities every friday and celebrating every month indian festiwals.and etc.
Pros
Cons
They sat for hours debating the pros and cons of setting up their own firm.
Accenture solutions pvt ltd. Is a best work place for better growth. Providing cab facilities. Employee have fun at work atmosphere. Good to learn new things.
i learned my so much things in our company ex decepliane neetness and how speack the peoples and our clients i learned lot off things and improved my commication skill and typing skill and learn to speak onshore team
Job security is good but for growth you need good network and relation with your management as only hardwork doesn't pay off in BPO culture. Female employee security is good
Pros
Transport
Cons
Shift timings
*Learned more about the process and business output to client. *Improved my typing skill. *Handling the team for the engagement activity. *Giving more importance to employee and more to female employee.
I have learnt many things in this company both personally and professionally. I have learnt how to handle work pressure and balance personal life. This company has good working environment. The facilities for employees are good for example training s, medical and transport etc. I feel my job is secured and also feel proud working for this company.
Pros
Facilities to employees are good