Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Management treat employees as slaveNo good hike, no guarantee of vp, all management personnel are looking for personal benefit, no respect for individuals...
Cons
Good company and will get good experience towards work profile and company will provide free transport.We can get good training's to learn in different accepts
Pros
Free transport
Cons
long work hours
Accenture is one the best employer in India. Organisation tries to achieve maximum ESAT and succeeds. Employee gets every training regarding it's skill or personal improvement. Management is ready to listen every employee irrespective of designation.
Pros
Everything is perfect like pay, facilities, work environment, Open door policy
Cons
Hard to think
Accenture has very nice work invorment and company works on individuals learning. Accenture has lots of engagement activities which helps growing personally.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
:- Individually Handling Star Cluster Europe Entity also Handled two clients Simultaneously. :- Perform Critical Analysis on reconciliations - AR (Customer Ledger & General Ledger) & AP (Supplier Ledger & Genera Ledger),Balance Sheet, Inter-company & Bank Accounts. :- Various activities are played in every last day of week , which we called Fun Friday. Building Team leader quality and aiming to work as leader to make Business Flow.
Pros
Free CAB, Free Lunch on weekends & Team work.
Cons
Till there is no comments for Cons
Day to day work at Accenture is very learnable. I have gained at lot from Accenture that how to set goals how we can plan to achieve them, ho w we can work under pressure to get the desirable results. Workplace culture is something that I can appreciate, at Accenture every person is treat as same and every one gets the same chances to grow. The most enjoyable part of the job is senior's feedback and support they are always supportive and always present for the help if asked.
It's a great company to work and build carrier. Working environment is very good. I would like to say it's a great company with learning and for carrier build
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It has a typical day of lots of hard work where you have to meet up to your job responsibilities, making me learn time management and how to handle work pressure. it has a friendly environment as a workplace with co operative management whom you can reach out easily.
Excellent, and Very good work culture. Good platform to learn and explore the things. Very good at training. Excellent management. Employee safety.
Pros
Very good in growth
Cons
Salary
Good company to work and learn many things but it depends on which deal and process your in. Nice work environment but there is no night shift allowance and over time pay which is not the good thing.
Pros
Free CAB
Learning's are very good, there are chances to showcase our talent, Working environment is good, Management is very friendly nature, Most enjoyable part is fun at work.
Working with Accenture is always good. As it was my first job and my team members and manger where too good , good leadership and approachable. Fun work environment and life balance. But pay little less purely depends on your experience and knowledge in specific feild.overall good place to work with
Pros
Freindly environment, office too good and work culture is also too good
Cons
Some times have to extend the working timings and cab facilities problem, no free lunch nothing
Our team was excellent and the management was too helpful and creative in all aspects. The work culture is very good in Accenture and the management helps the candidates learn everything related to the job.
Pros
Management, Team, Facilities etx
Cons
Na
i have learned End to End process in P2P. This is the best place to enjoy n learning new things. .....................................................
Pros
other activities
Cons
At same time.
Accenture is one of the best company among the top list. I have learned management skills like Prioritizing the work. How to balancing the personal life and work life. I have enjoyed every moment of the work. My Co-workers are supportive, We shared each and every movement for our team success.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Less salary
Nice place to work in with good teams and good team members. Learned how to work in the procurement process which is very informative
I learn new skills and get new knowledge while working with Accenture. Here women get more chances to grow and get new opportunity according to there skill set.
Pros
Both side cabs
Cons
Long shift 9.30 hours
Like Accenture is my first BPO job and this is a very good company to work on, I learnt a lot, management is fully co-operated,colleagues are helping nature and enjoyable, like on every Friday we have a bash inside or outside the premises.
I felt the job security is very good in Accenture, Feel no much satisfaction on work and personal life balance need to improve on work culture to make employees happy.
Fantasic Work Environment, Nice Expereine working with the company. Learn a lot of Accounting & Technical Things. The top management is very supportive.
it is a great place to work with Accenture. Building client relationship, delivering business requirements on time & more important thing is an ample opportunities for any individual career growth.