Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Management treat employees as slaveNo good hike, no guarantee of vp, all management personnel are looking for personal benefit, no respect for individuals...
Cons
after join in accenture, i have learned individually and with colleagues,supervisors many more activities about to tools.
Good work culture,management is also good .the most thing is respect which you can earn in this company .you can grow your personality and fulfilling our obligations.
Good place for starters. But salary base too low compared to responsisblities given. Excellent atmosphere and respect to the individual in great. can learn more from the co workers. Work pressure comparitively managable for starters.
Pros
Respect to the individual
Cons
long hours, low paymaster.
It is a proud movement for me when i joined Accenture. Today what i am inters of skill,knowledge,confidence it all i got it from Accenture.I really like the core value of Accenture Respect for individual,Stewardship,Integrity,Best people,Client value creation... Over all its a very good company to start my career.
Working with a company like Accenture like a dream come true for me.I have enhanced my skills over here and this can't be possible without the support of my supervisors and co-workers.As I joined a Pilot Process and came across a lots of challenges but I enjoyed working with environment.
Pros
both side free cabs