Accenture logo
Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Administrator

Work-Life Balance

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,660 reviews

Productive and Open ground for new oppurtunities

Its a great company 1. Work Life Balance was good 2.Opportunities for new horizons are wide open 3. Work Culture is unique 4. Enjoyable work places

Productive, priority for woman,friendly environment

Appreciation mail after good work, client appreciation, even if client told to manager that they faced that problem from 3 years, which solved by me. learned and experience so many things.

Good placeto work

Working environment is aswome , all teammates are good helpful to each other . Indore games is nice and gym is nice with good trainer . To reduce work stress play stations available to play for relaxing some time

Overall good four plus years of experience with lots of learning.

Overall good four plus years of experience with lots of learning. Analyzed data using spreadsheets, reviewed and summarized reports and documents. Used statistics to produce insights. Involved with the developers in troubleshooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in Production on 24/7 schedule. Done deployments over Solace. As a Data-driven enthusiast, to integrate data, run complex SQL queries to extract the data, which go missing due to many possible reasons like network glitch or poor servers health.

fun at work

Every day I worked in fresh environment. I learned lot of management skill. Workplace culture is very positive. I enjoy lot of time in office by facing different kind of customers

Over-all experience is great

Over-all experience is great, lots of technical trainings. Lots of technology projects, you can easily switch and learn them. Flexible shifts, free transport, gym, cafeteria, games, lots of party.

Very good company

I love to work in Accenture. There will be lot of things can learn related to technology and professional. I learned lot of company policies in Accenture. It's a safe place to work. Many good things except salary. Accenture will give salary below the outside standard. For me outside company's more than 5 ready to give 200% hike but Accenture is not even increase my salary. When am work within 1 year more than 80 guys lift in my project itself.

Lots of work and new technology to learn, Great life Balance

Accenture having Lots of projects. Lots of online/class room trainings. Lots of technologies. Onsite opportunities depending upon project to project. Great Life balance, wfh facility. Free ac cabs/you can charge if you are coming by own.

Good company

All is well with work and family balance it's been long time I have not in touch but overall experience is very good and having advance technology they use to handle different sap application

good environment

Job security for women emloyees but I am not a permanent employee. That is the reason I quit the job. If I will get a chance to work with accenture in future. I am very happy

Jobs at Accenture

Administrator positions
See more jobs

Satisfactory

Good working environment specially Accenture is woman oriented that help us for flexibility. It's one of best company that helps everyone to grow in their career.

good company

work environment is good , shift timing also good , colleagues were done more help to me , thanks to Accenture , all employes will get bright future....

Overall Experience in Accenture

I have very good experience in Accenture. But, I'm planning to leave this just wanted to upgrade myself with New technologies and work environment. I have overall 6 Years served in Accenture. Workplace culture is really awesome. Just the thing is working hours is more compare to other companies Oops its 10 Hours. I enjoyed working here.

Pros

No such free lunches or parties

Cons

Na

Good Environment

Has a balanced atmosphere, friendly staff , got to learn new technologies, was not easy but always received help from colleague. Welcomes everyone and are treated equally in all prospects. Overall, its a good place to work.

Accenture is one of the good company. Good place to work. You get multiple options to enhance your skills. Good support from your colleagues. HR is also supportive.

Pros

Shift allowance.

Cons

10 hours shift.

Stressful place to work

It was good people were good. Salary was not that good, Health benefits are good job culture and management was fine and compensation and benefits were good..

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long distance

Productive Work culture

Accenture is very employee friendly company. Work culture is very professional. Take care of employee & work. Lots of recreation opportunity. Training conducted & certification sponsored.

Productive and Fun place to work with.

Very Flexible timings with work from home opportunity. Nice place to work and extend your boundary. Good supportive colleagues. Good place to gain knowledge. Average salary.

productive

This is completely productive environment and opportunity to learn and gain the knowledge. I recommend for freshers to join in this company and expend your knowledge.

Productive workplace

Good Company Free Transport TImely Promotion if you do shoe police nicely to your manager Year end Hikes ranging from 10% to 16% average Lots of good policy for employee. Respect for personal growth

Active work environment with great support and loved to work there.

When i joined in Accenture am afraid of new things in project.My team leader helped me a lot and am very satisfied with the work. As my project is going to complete i need a change in things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,185