Accenture

Analyst164 reviews
India164 reviews

Found 164 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,086 reviews

Improve skill set

Friendly environment. Free breakfast, lunch, cabs. Lovely campus. Brilliant atmosphere to learn the work culture. Professionalism maintained very well.

Pros

Top Indian company

Talented and untity

Very good atmosphere and good support to the employees, very good people and good in indeed great facilities for women employees, feel happy to work here

Pros

Same time gifts and team dinner

Cons

Month end stretch

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

New ideas generated very often

There is a lot of new thoughts and ideas that the company comes up with which makes the employee feel like they are in a constant learning environment

Pros

Salary

Cons

Work stress

Easy job and satisfying

Accenture is a nice place to work with job satisfaction and with good future, Management is very good, and company systems are very adoptable, facilities are equal to all levels

Good organisation

Best place to learn new things, thay create good work environment for the employees due to which a employee feel comfortable in the organisation. They provide cab facility to the employees.

Nice work culture, Very good place to start career with, very supportive team and understandable HR. perfect culture of MNC and balancing the time is must. sometimes they ask to stretch and it depends completely on TL and managers which no one will ask about that. and that too its based on the team. In this, even HR are not bothered regarding that

Pros

work culture, good platform to grow

Cons

work life balance - which based on individual, strict HR policies, deadlines

Very nice company for the freshers to start up their career

It was awesome experience for me to be an part of Accenture... Work environment and colleague were very supportive. Free meal provided for few locations.

Pros

Free breakfast and Lunch

Excellent work atmosphere

All the employees are highly skilled and it was a excellent learning platform for me. The management is very supporting for the pupil who would like to grow there career.

Pros

Celebrity performance

Cons

work life balance

My first Job ever - A lot to learn and cherish

I had an enriching experience working at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. This was my first job ever and everyone in the management was helpful and would guide me in the right direction. I learnt a lot on the job which still helps me professionally.

Pros

Amazing team-culture, good learning, free cab services

With 3.5 years of experience in Accenture I have got the opportunity to do the migration of the process in intially phase for alternative native investment hedgefund for which I have been recognised twice through quarterly award

A very good well structured organization however Minimum utilization of Resources.

A very good well structured organization however management has a bad tendency to keep using one resource at the same place for long long time period instead of utilizing in different teams and fields.

Team

Great place to work. Helped me grow in my career. People are very good. Lot of Training online and classroom. Management is very good. Family day was celebrated every year. Annual Day was also celebrated every year. Lot of team bonding activities.

Good place to work with

Good place to work, very friendly atmosphere, lots of new technology , my trainers were not good at their behaviour who always wanted to prove how great they are.

Work place

Workplace culture is great at Accenture.. You can enjoy working here. Working hours are good. Transport facility is free. You can learn a lot at Accenture.

Productive but stressful

This is a good place to learn and grow. But the transition from one skill to another is a bit stressful. Work life balance is a bit shaky.Most enjoyable part of the job is that you get opportunities to learn new things as they adopt new technologies pretty quickly.

Web Analyst

reviewing Ads. Its very good company.Goog management Nothing hard to work here. Very secured for womens employee. Rotational Shifts with any 2 week offs. Social media platform to work and learn.Better classroom training to enhanced the skills and easy promotions with the better work.

Happy to work with Accenture

Always happy with my previous company Accenture. Job is always secured and rich culture employee will not feel bored with job. Great to work with Accenture.

Gives exposure to all domains with flexibility of work from home

- Gives exposure to end-to-end client engagements - Good flexibility of working hours - Workplace culture is amazing - Management is quite supportive and understanding

Good experienc

1. Good work life balance 2. Better life. 3. Good Managers 4.Womens oriented employee 5. Safety about the employee 6. Performance management is good 7. Salary hike is good

Friendly environment...Love to work

Work is little stressfull but while work we use do fun masti and chit chat. Punctuality as work and break should done within a particular time. The only problme is limited time of break.

Operatioms

Good Atmosphere,Job security,workbalance,cafeteria Exmployee satisfactions,culture events,Low salary.pakage,overall a good company to work and gain knowledge. Cons: Low salary pakage even for night shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with