Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

It was a great place to start career. They had flexibility with time and all the team leads and managers were very accessible. I had a team that helped me
This place is very good place for freshers who will have steep learning curve. But as you get promoted, there are greater are chances of being kicked out of projects because of billing issues. In short, as your salary increases, its very hard to sustain yourself in the organization.
Spent precious 4 yrs of my time working for Accenture. Expect the management(especially team lead and manager) rest everything was simply perfect. Good work-life balance.
As this is the 1st company I have learnt teamwork, how to become productive. Technology-wise, I have learnt ASp.net MVC, Recat.js. SQL Server, SharePoint, I have worked in a Maintenance project also got the experience of how to work with clients.
Accenture is a global company with various career opportunities. Skilled workforce can gain a exceptional career growth, Good work life balance. It was great to be a part of Accenture.
It's a nice place to work at. My day starts at 12:30 pm as I work in shift. Cool and friendly management. Got a lot to learn. Importance is given for work-life balance.
Got to work on many new technologies. Cross trained on other DBs and Integration tools too. So many opportunities to explore. On-site opportunities. Referral programs works good.
Accenture as whole is a great company.a great learning experience .Work culture is good and helps us to explore new things and keep us up to date for latest technologies.
It's good place for experienced professionals but for freshers definitely not a good choice as you are unlikely to get a good opportunity to work on new technologies.
Hi In all over india, you will get the same working environment in all location of #Accenture. Working culture always healthy in Accenture As you know Accenture is known as great place to work.
A great learning experience ... never knew if i would have a hectic day or relaxed day at work tomorrow .. Culture is amazing and gives a lot of freedom to express our self at work.
The project I worked was great. There was always a challenging task to be done. In this way, there is always a thing to learn every day. The management is always supportive
Accenture is my career opener. Work culture over here is very good. And the involvement of individual is also remarkable. Accenture gives lots of opportunities to work in a peaceful and healthy environment.
9 hours a day. Technical skills .net, c#, ASP. management: high-level management with good leadership skills. The workplace has a good facility in the cafeteria.
Learned SAP BW HANA BO LUMIRA BigData Hadoop Interacted and worked with different clients and also gathered requirements from them. Great place to enjoy and work. Lots of events and new learning streams will be posted gradually
Struggle at the start of the career. Less growth and opportunities. Once you acquire higher positions payments and recognition are good. Accenture provides good work-life balance.
There is no doubt, its very good company there is no need to think about this . very good work culture, and life balanced very good culture. every this very good
Same daily routine at work. Lots of this to learn in this company. Management is not quite good they have ego issues. Workplace culture is not that great they say something and expect quite opposite to that.
Proud to start carrier with... Great work culture. Good work life balance. Leadership and management is very good and responsive. Core values are best in industry.
Very nice work environment with good people to work with. Great learning curve as a fresher. Helps one's self growth and learning irrespective of skills.
I worked with Accenture for 2 years and it is one of the best companies at the time. Accenture stands first in bringing up new technology while compared among the service based companies. I would like to work there again if I could get a chance again. Management and workplace culture are good.