Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

It was a great place to start career. They had flexibility with time and all the team leads and managers were very accessible. I had a team that helped me
Accenture provides a good healthy learning environment to all the freshers.Work life balance is good and the working environment is great.There is a lot of learning scope on new technology because of the strong hold accenture has on market.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
management
Its a good place to work but you won't have scope to change the technology of your interest. The company decides what technology to work on without considering your skills. As a result, your work won't be interesting except that you get lucky by getting assigned to a technology of your interest. And the managers and leads are biased to a few people which I did not like.
Pros
fun, flexibility in working hours, good team memebers, Healthcare
Cons
Management, Working Culture
I joined company in January 2016. We had 3 months of green field training. It was good learning experience. Got opportunity to work in financial services domain.
Accenture is my first company. I enjoyed a lot but I want to work and try in other companies also to enhance my skills, experience and knowledge. I would recommend this company to others.
This review is related to my project and Accenture benefits. Worst project ever in my entire career and worst management. No employee encouragement. No growth further.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Management is not good, No growth
Accenture is a great place to be - it has a lot of good things going for it as a company. But the thing that stands out the most I suppose, would be the great work culture. Adding to that, it provides state-of-the-art infrastructure, good work-life balance, good career growth for people willing to venture out of their comfort zones, a good health insurance policy, a decent compensation and numerous other added benefits to go along with it. Overall, a really commended place to be, and a good company to grow along with.
Pros
Great work culture, good work-life balance, good life insurance, great benefits, good compensation
As a fresher, Accenture is one of the best companies that an individual can grow into a working professional. The work environment and exposure you get is worth it.
It is good. There are couple of trainings provided by Accenture,which is helpful to cultivate in professional life. Team meetings and client interaction improve personal growth as well.
It is a nice place to start your career. It offers good environment for freshers who want to build their career in IT industry. Their work life balance is commendable.
great place to work, with a lot of learning possible environment. Highly recommended for all freshers to work under such zeal and clean workaholic environment besides being employee oriented.
work environment is nice. learnt a lot. daily client interaction, directly exposed to client. agile methodology and test driven development. recognition through various awards like apex and pinnacle.
Pros
free shuttle service
Cons
great and maintained work life balance, great perks and great management. I am working with accenture for 2 years now and it is amazing working here as you have time to enjoy your life also it provides great learning experience
I have had great experience working in Accenture because of the work-life balance and the core values that this company actually implements in its offices.
Good.. work culture is good. Facilities which they give for women's will help us to manage both work and personal life balance. It is great experience here. Projects and hikes are good
Typical day goes in learning new things, having fun activities and discussion of innovative ideas. Management is good and work culture is very friendly.
it is always fun to work here. Good atmosphere and good people all around. Always a better place than other. Fun Filled events and all get together. Quite lagging in work exposure but a good company on whole
Great opportunity to learn all the technical skills in the field the individual is most interested as the company has multiple projects with different technology. Training from SME will be provided in a few cases.
Environment wise a good place to work depending on the project assigned.Sometimes the job could be more demanding and would need you to stretch few hours.
I am working in Accenture from last 2.7 years as a software developer having expertise in Data Visualization and ETL development. Accenture provided me a good platform to start my IT career.
we can maintain work life balance with that company. But there is no much fun to compare with other companies. the company should add fun and enthusiastic work environment.
Pros
Smooth work and life balance
Cons
We didn't get much onsite oppertnuities