Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
Enjoyed morning 9 to 5 jobs with weekend parties. Learn all the Software skill Management depends on the project Professional and helpful culture But this all depends on the project you are working on.
Good Company to work for ...At zero cost for employers, our platform connects companies with displaced workforces to those companies in need. Learn how SynOps for Supply Chain helped a global healthcare technology company reimagine its supply chain through digital innovation.
Great place to work for new edge technologies and also work culture was balanced. Many extra activities were part of daily routine to keep you fresh and motivated along with work.
The Accenture is the place where i started my career as Machine learning Engineer. The management is ready to provide you opportunity when you oppose skill and Knowledge
Accenture as a company is tremendous. Good work culture and passionate people.If they could look into compensation part it will be a win-win situation.
Productive and fun workplace to begin your career. Relaxed and friendly environment. Growth is very slow-pcaed. Good management and job security Travel allowance and health insurance benefits are provided
Good company if you are worried about work-life balance. Superiors encourage to do certifications and other technical trainings when workload is minimal. Peers are helpful. The quarterly fun activities and outings are stress busters. But, increment and promotion require patience and persistence.
it's a great company to start your career with Accenture. you will have exposed to different technologies, business and subject matter experts.accenture encourages to take challenging roles
At Accenture, i feel the work pressure is low. With available of plenty of projects one can easily find a another project if he/she is on bench . There are so many online training available which helps in re shaping the portfolio.
good to explore new technologies Trainings will be provided at high end costs to the people in Internal Talent Pool Work culture and Ethics are best in this company
Good to work at Accenture. Compensation and Benefits are good compared to other companies. I would like to give 5 out of 5 for this company. Good experience.
Had been working in Accenture for last 4 years. Joined as fresher and worked in Accenture for 4 years. The learning and exposure u will get completely depends on the project and ur manager. My manager is very motivational and always push the resources up. I switched to a prod based big giant now. But my first project and manager laid the strong foundation for my career.
Pros
Great culture, Wfh, onsite ( many people got onsite and stayed there for min 3-4 years in my project), supportive team, Job Security, Team outings
Cons
Politics ( inevitable in all companies. Learn to handle.).
best office lot of politics decent management friendly team decent work friendly colleagues good benefits good to join as a fresher good training programs
Nice place to learn, earn and grow. You would get to work on lots of new technologies, work culture is good, people are professional, Campus is good, overall, its good
good company to work. work is fine.management is good. work life balance depends on project.salary is moderate.benefits are good.job is highly secured.
Accenture is a great organization to grow your career. They have a sleuth of training programs and unlimited opportunities for growth. The company is very diversed accepting everyone for who they are.
Would love to join this company again again because of the wonderful work life balance one gets.There is not much stress in the environment and everyone gets utmost respect irrespective of their career level in the company. My only complaint is the salary figure not upto the industry standards.
Working along with experienced professionals and clients would give you huge learning and enhances your skill. More outdoor and fun activities are arranged to refresh yourself.
I started my career with Accenture hence it has given me a lot of opportunities to explore wide variety of skills. Enough projects are available to learn and explore more.
Depends on which project you are selected Management is highly appreciating Fun workplace Good scope for learning since there are many online and classroom trainings