Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
Overall a good learning place, depends on the project though, same goes for team-mates/manager and higher authorities, they allow you to learn new technologies which is a very good point at least in the competitive field of development.
Pros
Work from home, flexible timings.
Cons
Pay is less they deduct a lot showing this and that and personally i hate the cafeteria.
Its a good company with good competetive environment. Work life balance Collaborative management Helping employees Facilities and priority to employees
It mostly depends on your project, so it's all on your luck. But overall employees are very very helpful. Salary and benefits are really good. You'll have all kinds of activities ranging from sports to entertainment. Fun place to work where you'll get ample amount of opportunities to hone your technical skills as well.
Good company to start your career.Can expose your skills. Good work life balance. No work pressure.Flexible timings.Nice environment to work with. Overall Good
Accenture will provide you good platform to improve your knowledge and it will give you confidence to achieve innovative solutions and to prove yourself
Accenture's work culture is too good and best among all other companies.Timings , benefits and people are good. Best place to learn and motivate ourselves to reach a good place.
Work environment is good. Employee relationship with company is good .and also projects with new technologies are available to work. Pay and hike is very good. Overall very good company to work.
Great place to work on. Work Life balance. Great learning environment. Decent salary. Innovative projects and trainings. Proper Guidance for career growth.
Work is very hard and tiring, but for a fresh grad/new to IT industry, i highly recommend Accenture. Free trainings, seminars, has wide variety of extra curricular activities and bigger career growth opportunity
Accenture was my first company. It has thought me the ways of IT and helped me grow professionally as well as personally. From supportive teams to management, overall it was an amazing experience.
I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years. -> Best place for fresher's to start career. -> workplace preferences is really good. -> It is an excellent company to work with. -> also it is an Excellent place to gain knowledge. ->Good place to work, all the core values were followed , appreciate the women safety. Growth for entry level associates with complete support with online courses and personality development for career enhancement.
Accenture is a great place to learn and work especially if you are a new joiner or about 2-3 years experienced employee. Its a great place to participate in several cultural and other fun loving activities as well.
I joined as a fresher at Accenture and got experience in Salesforce and Lightning technologies. I have got experience of working in a corporate world and a team
Accenture is a company where you get ample opportunities to develop your skills . Here you can leverage accenture's huge suite of technologies to enhance your career and grow in it .
It is an awesome place to grow. For women employees especially have multiple options and facilities to extend their career. When it comes to hikes Accenture fairly gives standard rise and always provide opportunities to switch lanes between the domains in-turn helping the employee to grow individually.
We can Learn new things along with Innovative encouragement from the leadership.We will get a good chance of working with extraordinary clients across the globe based on there project requirement.Understanding the business is the key aspect of every professional to deliver the build successfully.We will get all the necessary inputs to design the build during scrum call.We could able to solve any impediments with the help of scrum masters and Managers Overall it's a nice Journey through out my experience.
Great Career Growth Protective work environment Good skill establishment Exponentially increasing skill set learning was steady and pace Good place to work at.
Depends upon which project you involved. Some of the projects relaxed. Some of the projects stressful. And more important based on your team. If team is bad and manager is bad you are in trouble
Pros
Good work life, Cab facilities, Gym
- Depends on which project and team you are in. - Not much to learn if you are a fresher - Management sucks - More employees, less projects - Work -life balance and leave policy is good
Pros
Work -life balance
Cons
Not much to learn
Really had a fun time. I loved this company and more over the leadership was filled with energy leading to a good development for me during the tenure.