Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
A unique, diverse workplace environment. Continuous learning and development opportunities. Competitive employee benefits. Core values drive everything we do. These are just some of the reasons why I am consistently recognized as one of the best place to work for
Policies are employee friendly in Accenture and thus you can see a collaborative environment here. One can find good work life balance in the company.
Multicultural and every employee can get to meet a lot of people and each and every person is great in his/her own way. Lots of opportunities are available for getting exposure to rare technologies.
no one cares about you. management is horrible. pay is unbelievably low. Can't even pay rent in Bangalore with that pay. My cook and driver used to earn more than me
Great Place to work, We need to put effort to induce fun into work. Management differs from project to project. All the projects Accenture secure are mostly because of the skills of the Managers. They are great at getting projects to the companies. But some managers set unrealistic targets which put pressure on employees. Overall, there is freedom at work if we seek.
Working culture is good, time can be reduced. Overall it is good to work there especially for women as women safety is the most important value for this company.
Accenture is a good place to start the career as there is a lot of young workforce at Accenture. But all the projects they do in India is kinda on outdated technologies, but it depends on your luck which domain and project your place in as a fresher
Worked in a team where we help our clients to make business decisions. Learned a lot during my time and my superiors were always open to new ideas. But at times the work load will be too much
We had various team bonding activities like fun-fridays, team outing and DU bash, project completion parties and much more. Overall it was fun to work
Accenture encourages individual to learn and grow, but the management is not always in your favour. Think twice before getting into any internal projects.
Work-life balance and the kind of work you get depends on the project you are charging to. And the skills you get to work on will also depend on the project requirements and the management. The potential for growth, the skills you gain also depends on the same. The one good thing, is you get a good bunch to colleagues ti work with.
A good place to work but the salary is a little less. With time, getting hikes and promotions becomes difficult even though your work gets on increasing. So I will say Accenture pays a little less than average market salary however work environment is good and you will have job security.
I had excellent experience with Accenture. There is nothing negative i can talk about Accenture. Team work, best culture, work life balance, decent salary.
Accenture allows you to build on yourself, it is a great place to start your career with and allows you to learn while enjoying yourself, they also provide great exposure to help you understand how to deliver directly to clients
Work life balance, Flexible working hours, learning and multiskilling opportunities. Fun rooms, Recreation rooms. Scheduled doctor's visit in office.
Productive and Fun WorkPlace with TableTennis and Team Outings. Free Transport for the employes and Nice interiors of Cafeteria and cafe will be open even on weekends also
Pros
Free Transport
Great place to work with good job culture and ethics. A typical day depends upon the stage at which your project is but is fairly relaxed if you have been true to your work ethics from the beginning.
Good working place. Colleagues are interactive and fun filled environment. Good ambience and work culture followed across company and treated with respect. Good scope to learn new technologies.
I was fortunate to have worked on multiple projects and technologies due to which I could upskill myself. Overall, it is a nice place for everyone, and for freshers, it is highly recommended
Accenture encourages married women to experience the work culture with life balance. The company provides the employees with lots of learning platform which can be utilized to grow better in our career.