Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Pros
Best for gaining Technologies
Cons
Work Management
Accenture was a great opportunity where I gained excellent mentorship in recruiting Tier 1 technical as well as industry experienced professionals. • Demonstrated consulting and advising skills. Leveraged data and analysis to identify problems and drive meaningful results. • Leveraged strong people management and mentoring skills. • Developed aptitude in recruiting Digital, Blockchain, AI technologies. Utilized ATS, internet-sourcing tools. • Built well-defined recruitment strategies in partnership with HR and business leaders. Developed, delivered and maintained standardized full-cycle recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency. • Assessed and strategically sourced for critical consulting industry professionals and built a pipeline for future positions. Collaborated in workforce planning, internal and external passive candidate acquisition while focused on continuous sourcing, and onboarding.
I learned many new tools and technologies in my stint of 4 and half years. Flexible work hours and location was a huge plus. Interacted with people from across the globe, so got familiar with handling clients from all around.
It is good place to learn I worked at Accenture India full-time for more than 2 years Pros Positive Attitude Discipline, Commitment, Determination & Hardworking Enthusiastic to learn new things Cons Limited questionnaire. Overpowering qualified candidates NA
Accenture is a great company to work for. The people are friendly, management has vision and environment is great. It is one of the best companies to work for.
There is a huge scope of learning new things and the team lead always encourages when we come up with a new ideas. Updating skills constantly with the fast developing world is the key point. Digitization is given maximum priority. I personally developed huge knowledge on various subjects working with Accenture.
Productive and I had opportunity to enhance the skills. When I was newly joined in Accenture I have learned many new technologies. I had a chance to implement my new ideas in the project.
- Good Team & Collaborative Work Culture. - Learned and got good hands on in the work with client facing. - Management is very good and supportive. - We have fun Wednesdays to boost up team spirit
Accenture has some great project clients and the employees have great space to learn new things. Have recreational area in almost all the office branches to spend leisure time after work.
I Just wanted to share that Accenture is a very good company with lots of benefits and they really appreciate the talent and work. there is no seniority everyone is treated equally and if something happen wrong to anyone they have a separate panel to deal with..its culture is very good and helping.
It differs from project to project. You can't generalize all the projects. But most of the projects are good and with good working environment. Hikes are good but no site opportunities are less compared to other MNCs
Great company to work for. Its is great experience for me as we use latest technology version in SAP which helped me learn things quickly. Great work culture
Accenture is a good company and people are really awesome. Only negative point is they pay little less than market value. I would recommend to know the project and leadership before joining a project there.
Accenture has an amazing work culture, along with the most important factor i.e. job security. A typical day for me was engrossed in coding and software development and also after experience was into Knowledge transfer sessions.
The work life balance is good to maintain as employees are given the opportunity for work form home. But the quality of work is average and the Management in Gurgaon office is focus more on office politics rather than productivity. But I have heard Mumbai and Bangalore office are much better interms of work quality.
My experience with Accenture has not been very good. I have been working here for over a year but still have not worked on any project which is in alignment with my skill set. It is not any different from any other service based company. Transparency is very less, how you get the project, how your profile is shared with the project, what you are going to do in the project. Appraisal process is very slow, you need to wait at least 2 months before getting the appraisal letter.
Workload is balanced Gain lots of experience Management is good Workplace culture is great Salary hike is good Lots of projects are there is this company
Great place to work with more Pros and little cons. The total work culture totally depends on the location and project you work on. If you are into good project you will experience great benefits.
- very professional and organized - great learning exposure - good work life balance - managers and other team members were accommodating - women friendly
One of the best experiences at Accenture. You get to learn a lot as a fresher but only if your in the good books of your manager will u advancement in life else maybe it’s better off to-shift another company within a couple of years
Accenture is a very people friendly company. It has a very comfortable work life balance protocol. I enjoyed my time their working as a Developer. It was a tremendous way to start my career.