Accenture

India77 reviews

Found 77 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,925 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Depends on project

Depends on project ,I was lucky enough to have very great colleagues great learning environment.Great benefits in terms of leave policy, mediclaim policyShare purchase option at discount

Company is fine to work for

* Work depends on the project, it could be development or support* Team and manager are supportive* Everything looks fine except that salary is little less

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Good place to explore and different opportunities. Have to keep upskilling to shine and have job security.Recognized and performance reviewed every year.

Good

Good for freshers and company has lot of exams and streams to buildup ourselves and if u failed for 3 attempts u will be out of the company, all the best

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Exams, management

Okayish

No salary while on bench Policy.You may be sent to PIP if you are on bench.No development projects.Management is very rude.HR are ruling the organization.Never join this company even if paid more.Salary has 10% variable and other benifts which is not part of CTC.

Pros

chaa gaye

Cons

sucxx

Productive and nice work culture

Fun, productive oriented and good opportunity for freshers to learn much about software industry basics which will help To understand and plan career

Pros

Detailed policies, wfh option, free cab and bus facilities

Cons

No upto me

Good

It totally dependent on which project you are working for. If you are working for a good project you will have good growth else not.Work culture and work environment is great.

Good

Cons

Some project are not good

Good for learning

As an employee you will get multiple opportunities to learn and grow. If you put extra efforts there is high possibility that you will be able to achieve your goals.

Pros

Good learning and growth

Cons

Work culture varies from client to client

One of the good ones in service based companies.

Good work life balance and initial hikes.One of the good ones in service based companies. Good to join out of college but not for ambitious people.Good if you are preparing for some exam.

Inclusive and supportive atmosphere

Work culture is inclusive and there is a place for everyone at this firm. Colleagues become your friends when needed, and do not hesitate in supporting you in whatever arena one needs help in.I absolutely cherished my time in Accenture. Gained immeasurable learnings and made a great bunch of friends too.

Product and fun place to start your career

Accenture was my first job. It was an amazing place to start your career. It was a well-reputed MNC, the brand value adds to your resume. Lots of projects and deep learning curves.

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

less limitation to your ideas due to corporate restrictions

Good company to work with

good work culture, however your learning curve my depend on your assignment. lots of fun activities and webinars to learn. standard salary as per career level. overall it a good company.

Your experience is decided by your team/project (Technology)

Your experience at Accenture (India - Technology) will be largely determined by the team/project you are assigned to. I was fortunate to have one of the best managers and some of the most excellent supervisors. I learned a tremendous deal working in the financial services vertical and I was given the opportunity to to deliver award winning performance right out of training.

Good infrastructure and good support for women

Good place to work and great support for life balance. Flexible work environment. Friendly teams and supports extra curricular activities for refreshments at work.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Nice work and environment. Good learning.Healthy environment and culture. prospects to grow. scope to learn for new technologies. Highly recommended..

Amazing work environment

Very good company to work with. And I have learnt a lot being in Accenture. It gives us the complete exposure to new technologies and trends and to work on them.

Productive and workpaced environment

a typical day is good work paced good job good management good work place culture and good learning with good people and good team to work for and grow with knowledge

Nice place to work

A good place to work for a slow-paced environment. Work balance is maintained well here. It is a good place for experienced people but not the best place for freshers. If one lands up in a good project then that is lucky.

work experience with good recreation facilities

Good ethics and compliance, value for employees and recreation facilities. Work satisfaction depends on the project you work on. HR policy for employees is very good.

Not good work culture and career growth

Accenture is a good company, but only for higher career level jobs and roles. As an Associate, you'll not find good work culture. And also, please don't expect a good career growth overall. You'll receive training only on a select topic of a particular technology, especially for that of a particular project. No training on other important features of a technology. Poor compensation and salary too.

Competitive

Will learn a lot with everyday offering new challenges. Working at client location exposed me to new technologies and teams. Helped me grow as an individual and thereby contributing to successful delivery of projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with

• Accenture
  • Application Developer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?