Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Developer

As an employee you will get multiple opportunities to learn and grow. If you put extra efforts there is high possibility that you will be able to achieve your goals.
Pros
Good learning and growth
Cons
Work culture varies from client to client
Good work life balance and initial hikes.One of the good ones in service based companies. Good to join out of college but not for ambitious people.Good if you are preparing for some exam.
Work culture is inclusive and there is a place for everyone at this firm. Colleagues become your friends when needed, and do not hesitate in supporting you in whatever arena one needs help in.I absolutely cherished my time in Accenture. Gained immeasurable learnings and made a great bunch of friends too.
Accenture was my first job. It was an amazing place to start your career. It was a well-reputed MNC, the brand value adds to your resume. Lots of projects and deep learning curves.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
less limitation to your ideas due to corporate restrictions
good work culture, however your learning curve my depend on your assignment. lots of fun activities and webinars to learn. standard salary as per career level. overall it a good company.
Your experience at Accenture (India - Technology) will be largely determined by the team/project you are assigned to. I was fortunate to have one of the best managers and some of the most excellent supervisors. I learned a tremendous deal working in the financial services vertical and I was given the opportunity to to deliver award winning performance right out of training.
Good place to work and great support for life balance. Flexible work environment. Friendly teams and supports extra curricular activities for refreshments at work.
Nice work and environment. Good learning.Healthy environment and culture. prospects to grow. scope to learn for new technologies. Highly recommended..
Very good company to work with. And I have learnt a lot being in Accenture. It gives us the complete exposure to new technologies and trends and to work on them.
a typical day is good work paced good job good management good work place culture and good learning with good people and good team to work for and grow with knowledge
A good place to work for a slow-paced environment. Work balance is maintained well here. It is a good place for experienced people but not the best place for freshers. If one lands up in a good project then that is lucky.
Good ethics and compliance, value for employees and recreation facilities. Work satisfaction depends on the project you work on. HR policy for employees is very good.
Accenture is a good company, but only for higher career level jobs and roles. As an Associate, you'll not find good work culture. And also, please don't expect a good career growth overall. You'll receive training only on a select topic of a particular technology, especially for that of a particular project. No training on other important features of a technology. Poor compensation and salary too.
Will learn a lot with everyday offering new challenges. Working at client location exposed me to new technologies and teams. Helped me grow as an individual and thereby contributing to successful delivery of projects.
Good company to work for. Friendly and helpful people.wonderful working with them.Nice place,calm and relax environment.Chilled place.Cool.Canteen is very nice
I suggest fresher not to join the firm as you won't be learning lots of stuff. Join this firm as an experienced professional. - Management is good. - No good Salary as freshers.
It is a very Good company to work. I am very happy to work there. I got a very nice working environment in Accenture. Got a very good experience in Accenture
I got placed directly through campus and was fortunate to learn and work on some really nice projects for some of the top clients across the globe. Working at Accenture helped me build the soft skills and leadership skills.
I have been working at Accenture since 2013 and I enjoyed a lot. There are many opportunities to work people with latest technologies becuase they provide training.
Company is good while you joining. But later you will feel that it is not good for hikes and benefits due to immediate managers and cunning people. You can join and again switch.
Can learn at your own interest. Benefits depends on the project you work in. I didn't get a lot. But I was satisfied with the knowledge I obtained. ZERO STRESS
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Notice period
  1. Application Developer