Accenture

India522 reviews

Found 522 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,896 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Productive and fun environment

Very attractive work environment .Everyone response fairly manner.My dream company comes true to work there .i really love to work here .all are helpfull and responsive in nature and friendly to . Accenture is every one dream company .mine to . I dream of working MNC . It come true by the Primus consultant

Pros

Free lunch

Not good get out asap

Not good get out asap. Upskill and switch to other companies who are payimg you decent amount. Also work environment is toxic and projects are nill. So decide for yourself

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive Teams collaboration

Good team Management Quick HR responseBenefit for work from Home Internal job transfer after 12 months Professional growth with adequate training and knowledge

Pros

Job security

Cons

Work life imbalance

Good

Best for a fresher to kick start their career. Salary is good and work from home facilities will be given. Good work life balance. No stress. Good training.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Not as Much Great

If you hired in higher position then your life is awesome here and if not then you will treated like a servent. Salary always received on time. You will find lots of pressure here

Pros

Nice salary

Cons

Management, lots of politics, rarely people willing to help

Too many politics in the office leads to stress to the mind

It is really stressful, and too many politics in the office.But one thing I liked there was they provide ms office training classes and personality development classes

The management is very cheerful

The Accenture company is very nice place to work for freshers they are very friendly in nature but they expect everytime the employee should be upgraded.

Definitely a very good place to work. Get to learn a alot. Good management. Supportive team members. Hr policy is good. Saturday and Sunday Holidays..

Good company to learn the things.

Overall its a good company work life balance is good untill you settle down or learn the things in the project automatically you feel relax by doing work.

Productive and fun workplace

My colleagues were amazing and the management was too. I was also advancing quickly the downside was the salary increase was low and I had to find a higher paying job for my responsibilities

Pros

Fun workplace, good management

Cons

Low salary increasd

Na

Overall good company for the fresher and also good to gain the knowledge about how the big company function and management is excellent trainer, supervisor all are awesome.

Pros

Cons

Salary

Productive work environment unless we have different goals to work on.

Overall work experience taught me a lot, work, fun and learnings give more push to upgrade ourselves. Job Security is the best you can find in Accenture.

Pros

job security colleagues management

Cons

Cafeteria food too much targets work load

Good

Place is awesome and the work culture is great.The team members leads and the hr people are very supportive and encouraging.They help us updated and updgrade our skills.

Best company so far

Best work live balance, great growth. Better career opportunities. Management is good until u meet their expectations. Best facility and prestige to work with it.

Pros

Growth, hike, increment, overtime pay

Long work hours

Ok ok experienceDid not learn anything greatTeam leader weren't of any helpTrainers knew nothingBoring jobCab facility was patheticHrs couldn't care less about employees

Pros

Infra

Cons

Fun and learning work evironment

I love the time being with the Accenture which gave me many learnings and gifted me the bonding with the collogues. Accenture gave me many opportunities to move further in my career and recognized me as Individual appreciated me for being being the best in some scenarios. It is the very good platform to learn, explore, build and have fun.

ACCENTURE is a great place to work

Its a great company in terms of pay and facilities..Culture is not very good but okay..Your job is mostly secure and you will get more options to grow internally if youre good enough

Pros

Good pay and hike for better performers and more trainings

Cons

Poor cab Management

Work place

For promotions or any week offs or anything related to level up on accenture you really need to suck up to your leads and management no matter how much good employee you are or how out standing your report card if you not sucking up to your leads or your managers you wont get level up or promotion.Work culture sucks alot.Canteen is pathetic.

Pros

Good pay-Flexible timings-preference week off

Cons

corporate politics, favouritism

Fun workplace and productive

Good training was given and proper maintenance of work quality of every individual. But there is no proper recognition given to the best employee of the month. They are given chocolates which is of no use.

Pros

Free gym

Cons

No proper benefit or reward for best employee of the month.

Accenture is good company to work

My work experience in Accenture is Overall good. However I have some difficulties that everyone should face since it depends on our team. There is no night shift allowance.

Accenture is the one of the best company for work

Accenture working culture is excellent and specially for women there is lots of facilities . We get salary always on time, increamnet bonus system in accenture is awesome you never get disappoint when you perform.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with