Accenture

Business Analyst119 reviews
India119 reviews

Found 119 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,086 reviews
hikeprojectfreshercabtechnologybalancecultureorganisation

Greatest IT consulting with strongest client base

Accenture has strong work culture, with amazing diversity. The work ethics are very productive and one can learn a lot in short span. The management is amicable and helping at the same time.

Pros

Recreation, food, campaigns, bootcamps

Cons

longer hours of work, client are tough

Great company

It was great working with Accenture. This company is gold. If you are a part of Accenture, consider yourself lucky. I have worked with Accenture for almost 10 years and its a great experience.

Pros

Work environment

Accenture insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Excellent company

Team is very good. Learning scope is very high. You can learn a lot of things. AMs are awesome there, specially Vasudevan Sir in Chennai. Management is also good nad very helpfull. For learning growth, it's the best company.

Good

Processes, rules, and regulations are not streamlined across the company. Largely dependent on type of team as well as leadership within team. Great company to start off with out of college. Health insurance provided is good. Work life balance depends on team and type of work.

Work Culture

Accenture has given me the opportunity to work in different project and I have learn every single day. Which made me to stay for 11 years. However everything has an end. So looking for new opportunity outside of Accenture.

Hardwork & talent together is the key

Lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Work life balance might be a bit skewed, but that's true for most of the technology services companies in India.

Good for beginners, looses sheen post that

Very good company for starters, you get to learn a lot of industry trades, but people tend to become lesser productive as they start settling in the organization.

Good

Work atmosphere is good here...Lot of fun activities are also there...Work culture is wholly dependant on your project................................

Smart and Fun environment

Good team dynamics, tough clients, smart leadership. High focus on implementation. Salary offered is not very high though compared to general market. Good exposure.

Productive, disciplined workplace

- Got opportunity to work under different leaders/managers - Learned many aspects of leadership and Project management - Most enjoyable part of the job: Fun Friday, sports activity & events

Not a healthy work place

The job roles are never aligned to the area of expertise or experience. The hierarchy is complex and communication method within the organisation is kind of messy. The compensation structure is also deceptive wherein a major portion goes into Variable. When time comes to receive the so called variable pay, you just get peanuts .

Indian Office is not a great place to work especially for women

Accenture on its own stands for so many values that I admire , but the managers in specific teams are horrible, they are rude and treat the emplyees like a resource, you are nothing but a number to them

Amazing place to start your career.

Accenture has some good hierarchical structure for individual growth and it also gives you tremendous opportunity to switch domains if you prefer to work on other domains. They have some big names as their client and office hours are flexible.

Smart work culture and a employee friendly organization

In my stint at Accenture, I learned how do to work smartly, that would work in favor of both the client and as well as the organization. Workplace culture is awesome and people are very friendly

Productive, fast paced

Was very good to work with. Was working in the timings of Italy but it was a good experience. Team mated were very understanding and were able to deliver the expected results within the specified time.

A typical day at work would include at least 3 meetings, and its really fruitful for proper execution of work. I get to learn a lot in different aspects of work. The workplace culture motivates you and keeps you lively thorughout.

Accenture is a typical place to work because it gives you a blend of culture,diversity, integrity and building skills.People are good to work with. The managerial skills are quite good and you get to learn a lot from them

Pros

learning and development

Cons

Go through a lot of approvals which sometimes time consuming

Awesome palce to work

Very friendly environment and love to work... Security for Female Employee. Managers and spa leads supports us.. and we employees love to work there...

Pros

Free transportation and food

Cons

Good place to learn new skill and technology

Accenture was a very good place to learn.I was new to IT but Accenture work culture was unique which help me a lot to understand things in better way. I was new to SAP but currently I have a good understanding of SAP ISU and CRM.

Exposure to Corporate Workld

Company is good, People management is poor, Minimum training provided and expect to explain the whole of that particular subject. The good about the work life balance and depends on the manager that you report to.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Hard to find good/supporting people

productive and best to work for.

I really feel lucky that in whichever account I have joined the team and the manager always helped me and brought the best out of me and helped me to focus on how to manage my career there and how to deal with the clients.

benefits

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Accenture with