Accenture logo

Accenture Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Work-Life Balance

Found 137 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,660 reviews

Good

Good company. If provided good salary and bslance working hour i am ready to join again. Team members were very much supportive. But lot of politics internally.

Cons

Fun at workplace

good to start as a fresher and good place to settle in life management is good and work culture and people are very friendly, many benefits cab and more care for women safety

Pretty good

Accenture as a company is wonderful to work in. The culture and respect that we have here is great. They respect the employees and the policies are quite employee friendly.

Productive and innovative workplace

One of the best companies to work for. I miss working here. The people at Accenture are very helpful and intelligent. They do whatever it takes to achieve their objectives with highest quality of Builds.

Productive and collaborative place to work

The company had encouraging and supportive leadership team. Great opportunities and continuous learning environment was an integral part. Self motivated and enthusiastic team mates were the enjoyable part of my job.

Good workplace with good management

Good workplace. Easy interview process. Good benefits. Job security. Work culture is good. Good management. Career improvement. Good benefits. Good team work

Fare

Get to learn new technologies and more skills via the Accenture learning portal and also Accenture supports to-do many certification programs which are globally valid.

Organised,collaborative

Fast learning, well organized, disciplined work-life balance is maintained at the exponential rate to satisfy the requirements of clients for the organization.

Productive and competitive environment with lots of learning.

Productive and competitive environment with lots of learning. Everything is process oriented, so sometimes this would seem overwhelming. Training opportunities are extensive, thus these have to be done during personal time to keep one abreast of latest industry trends and technologies.

Excellent working experience

The management in Accenture is very friendly and cooperative. I feel like free to work without any stress thank you ACCENTURE for having and making me strong and confident in my career.

Good company for learning

Good Management and professional approach for delivery projects. HR are not at all flexible and very harsh on the situations. Employee benefits are average but rating system is worst in the industry.

Employees Satisfaction

Very good company in terms of Salary increment, and also work life balance if good. A candidate can join this company for long term if he/she is ready to take challenges and get good increment.

Innovating in a truly human way

Working with our partners, clients and communities, we develop solutions that improve the lives of millions around the world, now and for future generations. And we live by our Code of Ethics every day. Whether working virtually or onsite, our multi-functional spaces support innovation, creativity, learning and development and teamwork.

Good

I enjoyed working in Accenture. On-time Login and On-time Log out. Workplace Culture is also good I learnt how to interact with clients. Learning opportunity was given more.

Great Work Culture

I joined as senior customer manager at Accenture and from there on received great Learning opportunities, which helped me move to the next Analyst (Subject Matter Expert) level and with ongoing experience, learning & training helped me to move to next level Business Advisory Senior Analyst (Team Lead).

Inclusive work environment with multiple oportunities

Pros: Multiple opportunities with clients in different domains Work environment depends on project, but is generally positive Cons: Management can be bureaucratic

Productive and good work space

Accenture is good company to work. It has good work life balance and have job security. Salary / Benefits are not good and less growth to the employees.

Good company good people

Best people and Inclusive. Work culture is good. Flexible Timings Management not so helpful Salary Benefits are not much The most enjoyable part is that there is equality and no hierarchy, if you are good at what you do, you will be appreciated

Greatest IT consulting with strongest client base

Accenture has strong work culture, with amazing diversity. The work ethics are very productive and one can learn a lot in short span. The management is amicable and helping at the same time.

Pros

Recreation, food, campaigns, bootcamps

Cons

longer hours of work, client are tough

Great company

It was great working with Accenture. This company is gold. If you are a part of Accenture, consider yourself lucky. I have worked with Accenture for almost 10 years and its a great experience.

Pros

Work environment

Excellent company

Team is very good. Learning scope is very high. You can learn a lot of things. AMs are awesome there, specially Vasudevan Sir in Chennai. Management is also good nad very helpfull. For learning growth, it's the best company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,185