Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Business Associate

This company will provide a perfect training and provides you a advanced Crouse to gain knowledge abt other programs which can be used in future and help in develop your personality and friendly culture
Good atmosphere to work with the company, Little rush in meeting targets by the management eventhough deadline of work is long enough. Left the organization for unavoidable personal reason
Accenture is good company with job security and good work culture.i loved to work with Accenture.there is no streets on work.the salary and benefits are very good.
Good
Cons
Nothing bad
I loved working with Accenture and I'd surely recommend my friend to be a part of it. They paid on time, they notify me for every event. They have great opportunity to grow and develop our skills. I appreciate their work.
Company is good for working . friendly and comparative . I have completed 4 years is Accenture . learn lots of thing while working i updating my accounts knowledge
Accenture is a safe place to work. Everyday training for each professional to improve self skills. The place is a productive and fun place to work with daily curricular activities.
Directly work in Accenture Company is good. But if have to work in Clients Location it's worst and tarture and Salary is the worst part. Accenture brand name is there but they are making us fool
Less salary work place. No appreciation. No recognition. Nothing is there. work load is comparatively low. Others facilities are ok. Cab facilities are ok.
Desired candidate is not given proper promotion or hike instead people who lick the feets of management irrespective of performance are promoted for good role...
Pros
N/a
Cons
Work pressure, adherance of time, making people to get demotivated
Working with Accenture is a great experience for those who want to enjoy professional life along with the fun workplace and along with all the facilities.
Jobs at Accenture
Business Associate positions
See more jobs
1.New challenges and new work teach me lots of knowledge 2.Excellent platform to learn new things and show case your talent. Team work is awesome where we can mingle easily with ever one.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Learned lot many things from Accenture. How to think regarding Business Deal and its importance. Generate positive energy by hierarchy with good motivation. Learned time management in critical situations.
Pros
Free lunch, good transport facilities.
Cons
More working hours
Accenture's working environment and the facilities are the best compare to any company in my opinion . The work culture, growth and care toward employees is comentable and that's what its a dream company of many people . I'm disappointed by the salary apart from that everything is the best.
Pros
Working environment, growth opportunities
Cons
Long hours, less pay
Excellent place to learn and experience work and understand clients' situations and their demands. And it teaches to reach their demands in fuller view.
Ambiance is great. The most enjoyable part of the job is working on Friday. Workplace culture is splendid. Management is benevolent and I learn the work with ease.
Pros
Free Lunch or Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Accenture was my first company after B-School. I joined there as a Business Analyst and had great opportunity to work with BPM consulting team. Accenture has great work environment and empowers its employees to take decisions. Not only that the training and learning management of Accenture is exceptional and it hones skills of its employees on a continuous basis.
Pros
Great work environment, Employee friendly policies, learning
Cons
Na
Manage employees proper, knows the employees need. Best service via HR team, All the data manage according policy, Aware employees for not only mentally even physical stress in a week.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long Hours
IT Consulting, Project Management, Program Management, Business Operation Management, BD & Sales. Assisting a US based logistics services provider on Sales Strategy and Operations Channel Support. Operations and Business management including
Hiring people for tough and challenging roles but not ready to pay. Management and leadership is unaware of industry standards. Zero innovation and process improvement
No Work/ life balance. No Job security They do not provide adequate training from the first day onwards and expect to deliver fully. ...........................
In a typical day in my current position I fulfill the management tasks. Throughout the day I complete various duties, including handling chats and emails providing the best customer experience, assisting team members and new joiners with the policies and process, Auditing team negative feedback given by the users, publishing daily feedback reports and ensuring all metrics are met and Attending escalation chats and handling them as per the policies. It was quite a challenging environment, but it made me grow as a person and develop my professional skills. My Team lead would describe me as someone who would overcome obstacles on my own than continuously seek managerial guidance. Results oriented, Everyone here cares about each other, this is a great place to learn and grow and you can’t speak up without fear of retribution. Everyday 10 hours login! I enjoy with the people I'm working with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere and I actually enjoyed going to work.
Pros
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshment.