Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews for Consultant

Good companyInclusion and diversity Interesting work Active managementGood work culture and ethicsDecent promotions and benefits ,....................................................Lot of breadth in the work Accenture doesGlobal company with global policies
HR & Management way too unprofessional.This company trying to showcase as it performing very well and is hiring, but it is actually playing by showing the fake vacancy.Firing people saying because of under performance. This is not the truth. Firing started happening since new CEO was appointed, and target number is way higher than told in an interviewCounselors are also not supportive. In order to survive and go at higher level, one should be like a puppet. And it is not at all employee friendly. If you say No for any project, they wont listen and will make such a big issue and later, this is will be used in one's performance.Pathetic company to work for! y counselor never supported me and was judgmental about the above basis their college.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Management not good; Not employee friendly; No easy growth
Great place to work. Accenture provides unparallel learning opportunities for new technologies and take up higher responsibilities.. Salary is to the market standards.
Taking responsibilities for tasks i do not normally perform. Worked on integrating IBM Datacap for maintaining patient records digitally. Management is good and coordinates the efforts of employees to accomplish its objectives. Workplace culture encourages awareness , growth and development. Requirements are the hardest part of software development. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to know the Partners and their daily needs.
Cons : Work Life balance Pros: Less Promotion opportunity Less challenging projects No onsite Travel Management should bring more challenging and up to date tech projects
I really loved the Accenture days, all others are based on the boss and the people. Accenture is the best one for technical people who want to enjoy new skills.
Excellent work culture. Multitude of projects / clients. Have good choice of technologies for people to work on. recomended for any IT professional. GPTW
Have been able to solve new challenges and work on several different functions to enhance my role. This is a great company to work and jumpstart career
Very good Working with Accenture, Learnt many things like Managing people and Client facing on daily basis , this helped me to improve my communication skills and technical skills.
Its a good experience to work with Accenture India Services Pvt. Ltd. I have learned a lot from it. Workplace culture is good and friendly environment.
I am very happy to work with my company as I improved a lot in career wise. It's very good place to work and i enjoy the work environment as it is very flexible work culture.
Company is very good for learners. Management is very helpful in our career growth.Work life balance is very good in Accenture. Though there are some politics in the company, growth prospects are reasonably good.
Apart from client satisfaction Accenture takes the effort to enhance personal and professional skills of every individual. Good management and fexible
Pros
Good Management
Cons
long hours at timess
Connections are important to step the ladder. If you do not know your connections then you will be stuck like I was. I was fighting for opportunities more because I didn't respond to ay sweet-talk.
Good place to work.work life balanced.Good payment structure.. Good Management.Lots of thing I have learned during my service.I enjoyed all team outing.
Accenture is a perfect organization to learn, grow and spend your entire professional life with. There is no match for the culture, processes and value system this organization offers.
good exposure to multiple sectors if you are part of the strategy team. Fun workplace, good colleagues, intellectually stimulating work. enjoyed my time here a lot working on interesting projects.
Good Workplace. Located in Banglore and the culture and Natural beauty is incredible due to which it was a work location and tourist place for me Very Good Management
* Great journey in this company * Learnt so much while this journey * But I got promotion very late. * We have more job security here. * Cab Facility is ok * Office Infrastructure is good
Work Life balance is good. You need to be diligent in terms of your Work Hours. The work culture is good, Management is ok. Salary Benefits are as per standards.
Pros
Facilities
Accenture is amazing workplace. This is the best place make your career.There are immense opportunities within accenture. Accenture will always reward for best performance.
Pros
Excellent Work Hours