Accenture logo

Accenture Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Work-Life Balance

Found 69 reviews matching the searchSee all 20,660 reviews

Work Environment

I would like it if the work environment is more entertaining and have fun activities. The co-employees are very co-operative and very kind as per my experience. The only irritating factor in Accenture is GPH which is really suffocating and also it distracts our working mood.

Worst place to work

Never join Accenture as there is a lot of work pressure and you have to extend for 3-4 hours daily. However there is a team called MyLearning just warning you never to join in that as the management is worst and will fire you at anytime. QIP and PIP is a joke over there as when they want they put u in that and especially the leads will play mind games with you and try to remove u and keep you under his controlDon't ever join Accenture and especially MyLearningRest is upto you guys all the best

Cons

great place to gain experience and fun place to work

Invest lots on training gives good opportunities in career, can learn lots of new things in work as well as culture, Relaxed way of working, best coworkers, over time is never encouraged, diverse, no cons to say about

Productive and fun work

.It was good working, had a fun-filled environment, fairly paid and secured .Management was good and supportive .Workplace was quite friendly. . Little stressed, work pressure . Team outings

Best Workplace

separate Cabin of the work place and Team leader friendly manner to speak we are all work with friendly manner office management is very good quickly learn

fun workplace and competitive environment

Very Good environment. I learned how to communicate with people. Workplace gives you peace and calm environment. The management over there is encouraging.

For personal growth and finanacial growth

This organization is awesome because I have learnt many things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills,knowledge and for personal growth.

Good opportunity to grow your career.

Best company as per my past experience. Fast growth opportunities, depends upon process. Fair pay scale and increment. Totally employee centric company. Provide maximum facilities to the employee.

Good place for freshers

Good place for freshers, decent growth, nominal pay, can consider for long term career, growth and performance will depend upon project to project....

Ok

Accenture is well known company and certainly lives up to the expectations. Depending upon the project you are a part of your experience may vary. But overall leaving some projects it is a very good company to work with.

Productive and upselling

 It was related to Tele Communication Process, Deals with Television, Broad Band and Landline.  Process of understanding, explaining bills to the customers and processing payments.  up selling cross selling new Package offers and explaining the value of the products.  Giving appropriate Resolution to customers with installations and basic technical queries.  Achieving given targets as per process targets and requirements.

Good company

The company is very important for me Then what would be the best More then like me I love my job and myself Lot of people i meet them Lots of experience in manual

Productive workplace

A good workplace with a lot to learn and friendly Team lead. They conduct lots of other activities to keep our mind refreshed and also it helps us not to feel any work pressure.

Pros

provides cab facilities for both pickup and drop.

Learning experience

I am MBA in finance and would like to learn and grow within an organization. I have 5-6 years experience spanning various fields. Being consistent and self motivated are few factors to success.

Fraud investigation

The work was interesting, dynamic, kept the mind running. The company had 24*7 work-shift pattern. I made some good friends at accenture. The work taught me how to be customer centric

Awesome place to work

Great place to work, reduction of the work time from 10 hrs to 8 is appreciated, nice appraisals, friendly environment. Secured jobs, more scope of work

Too many calls

10 hour shift,which included back to back calls and no proper co-ordination b/w peers. No proper workplace culture and nothing to enjoy with the work that one does at the workplace.

one of the best place i worked

one of the best place i worked... very very employee centric... management is A1 class.... fantastic work environment.... lots of career aportunities...

Pros

meal passes

Cons

low pay scale

Excellent

Very good company, all employees are very helpful and all the managers and top management is very good persons, very helpful, and down to earth persons.

Healthy work environment

1. Learned about Workday tool 2. Work Queue Management Tool 3. Flexibility 4. Persuasive Communication 5. Corporate work culture. 6. How to manage work flow

Accenture

Accenture was the best part of my life as salary was good there. Main issue was they posted me to manesar and after that not even listen what we want to say to them or inform , no cabs also for there. Just they provide the site and after that they don't know us. Still I will say company is good if you work with Accenture and not posted to any site.

Pros

salary

Cons

management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

7,185